Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgY
製品名Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody
DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Chicken polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. Peptide xxxDDDDK, xxx represents random amino acids. This sequence represents the Enterokinase Cleavage Site.
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were affinity purified using the peptide coupled to a different carrier.
関連性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody (ab1170) at 1/5000 dilution
Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) (ab6753) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 66 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 10 seconds
ab1170 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cao Y et al. SIRT3 promotion reduces resistance to cisplatin in lung cancer by modulating the FOXO3/CDT1 axis. Cancer Med 10:1394-1404 (2021). PubMed: 33655712
- Matsui H et al. Cytosolic dsDNA of mitochondrial origin induces cytotoxicity and neurodegeneration in cellular and zebrafish models of Parkinson's disease. Nat Commun 12:3101 (2021). PubMed: 34035300
- Menon A et al. Electrophysiologic and molecular mechanisms of a frameshift NPPA mutation linked with familial atrial fibrillation. J Mol Cell Cardiol 132:24-35 (2019). PubMed: 31077706
- Lim J et al. Nuclear Proximity of Mtr4 to RNA Exosome Restricts DNA Mutational Asymmetry. Cell 169:523-537.e15 (2017). PubMed: 28431250
- Hutson MR et al. Temperature-activated ion channels in neural crest cells confer maternal fever-associated birth defects. Sci Signal 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29018170