Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody
DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence). Peptide xxxDDDDK conjugated to KLH. xxx represents random amino acids. This sequence represents the Enterokinase Cleavage Site.
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1162 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml.
Antibody was analyzed by western blot using various amino-terminal and carboxy-terminal DDDDK fusion proteins and Invitrogen Positope" R900-40. A 1/5000 dilution gave bands against 0.1, 1.0 and 10 ng of the fusion proteins and 100 ng and 25 ng of the Positope.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
As coating antibody in sELISA.
関連性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab1162 staining DDDDK tag in hTERT-RPE1 by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with Paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with Saponin and blocked with 0.02% BSA for 20 minutes at 18°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100) for 45 minutes at 18°C. A Cy3®-conjugated Donkey anti-rabbit polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody.
ab1162 staining DDDDK tag (pink) in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes transduced with Ad-TBX18/FLAG®-IRES-GFP by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and incubated with primary antibody. An Alexa Fluor®-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were stained with DAPI (blue).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1162 は 79 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ma YY et al. IL28A protein homotetramer structure is required for autolysosomal degradation of HCV-NS5A in vitro. Cell Death Dis 11:200 (2020). PubMed: 32205851
- Binder JL et al. Optical induction of autophagy via Transcription factor EB (TFEB) reduces pathological tau in neurons. PLoS One 15:e0230026 (2020). PubMed: 32208437
- Azbazdar Y et al. More Favorable Palmitic Acid Over Palmitoleic Acid Modification of Wnt3 Ensures Its Localization and Activity in Plasma Membrane Domains. Front Cell Dev Biol 7:281 (2019). PubMed: 31803740
- Li Y et al. Fungal acetylome comparative analysis identifies an essential role of acetylation in human fungal pathogen virulence. Commun Biol 2:154 (2019). PubMed: 31069264
- He L et al. Overexpression of zinc finger protein 384 (ZNF 384), a poor prognostic predictor, promotes cell growth by upregulating the expression of Cyclin D1 in Hepatocellular carcinoma. Cell Death Dis 10:444 (2019). PubMed: 31168049