Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DDB1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
DDB1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to DDB1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
交差が予測される動物種: Cow, Dog
Recognizes the large subunit of DNA damage-binding protein - functions in nucleotide-excision repair. Its defective activity causes the repair defect in the patients with xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group E (XPE). DDB-1 (damage-specific DNA binding protein 1) is also known as: DDBA; XAP1; XPCE; XPE-BF;UV-DDB1
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
一次抗体 備考Recognizes the large subunit of DNA damage-binding protein - functions in nucleotide-excision repair. Its defective activity causes the repair defect in the patients with xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group E (XPE). DDB-1 (damage-specific DNA binding protein 1) is also known as: DDBA; XAP1; XPCE; XPE-BF;UV-DDB1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9194 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 130 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 125 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
機能Required for DNA repair. Binds to DDB2 to form the UV-damaged DNA-binding protein complex (the UV-DDB complex). The UV-DDB complex may recognize UV-induced DNA damage and recruit proteins of the nucleotide excision repair pathway (the NER pathway) to initiate DNA repair. The UV-DDB complex preferentially binds to cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPD), 6-4 photoproducts (6-4 PP), apurinic sites and short mismatches. Also appears to function as a component of numerous distinct DCX (DDB1-CUL4-X-box) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complexes which mediate the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. The functional specificity of the DCX E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex is determined by the variable substrate recognition component recruited by DDB1. DCX(DDB2) (also known as DDB1-CUL4-ROC1, CUL4-DDB-ROC1 and CUL4-DDB-RBX1) may ubiquitinate histone H2A, histone H3 and histone H4 at sites of UV-induced DNA damage. The ubiquitination of histones may facilitate their removal from the nucleosome and promote subsequent DNA repair. DCX(DDB2) also ubiquitinates XPC, which may enhance DNA-binding by XPC and promote NER. DCX(DTL) plays a role in PCNA-dependent polyubiquitination of CDT1 and MDM2-dependent ubiquitination of TP53 in response to radiation-induced DNA damage and during DNA replication. DCX(ERCC8) (the CSA complex) plays a role in transcription-coupled repair (TCR). May also play a role in ubiquitination of CDKN1B/p27kip when associated with CUL4 and SKP2.
パスウェイProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
配列類似性Belongs to the DDB1 family.
翻訳後修飾Ubiquitinated by CUL4A. Subsequently degraded by ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Primarily cytoplasmic. Translocates to the nucleus following UV irradiation and subsequently accumulates at sites of DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- Damage specific DNA binding protein 1 antibody
- Damage-specific DNA-binding protein 1 antibody
- DDB 1 antibody
ab9194 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Sun H et al. Cul4-Ddb1 ubiquitin ligases facilitate DNA replication-coupled sister chromatid cohesion through regulation of cohesin acetyltransferase Esco2. PLoS Genet 15:e1007685 (2019). PubMed: 30779731
- Pines A et al. TRiC controls transcription resumption after UV damage by regulating Cockayne syndrome protein A. Nat Commun 9:1040 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29531219
- Pines A et al. PARP1 promotes nucleotide excision repair through DDB2 stabilization and recruitment of ALC1. J Cell Biol 199:235-49 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23045548
- Anvar SY et al. Deregulation of the ubiquitin-proteasome system is the predominant molecular pathology in OPMD animal models and patients. Skelet Muscle 1:15 (2011). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 21798095
- Leung-Pineda V et al. DDB1 targets Chk1 to the Cul4 E3 ligase complex in normal cycling cells and in cells experiencing replication stress. Cancer Res 69:2630-7 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19276361
- Alekseev S et al. Cellular concentrations of DDB2 regulate dynamic binding of DDB1 at UV-induced DNA damage. Mol Cell Biol 28:7402-13 (2008). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 18936169
- Luijsterburg MS et al. Dynamic in vivo interaction of DDB2 E3 ubiquitin ligase with UV-damaged DNA is independent of damage-recognition protein XPC. J Cell Sci 120:2706-16 (2007). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 17635991
- Westbrook TF et al. A genetic screen for candidate tumor suppressors identifies REST. Cell 121:837-48 (2005). PubMed: 15960972
- Ulane CM et al. STAT3 ubiquitylation and degradation by mumps virus suppress cytokine and oncogene signaling. J Virol 77:6385-93 (2003). WB . PubMed: 12743296