Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
製品名D. melanogaster Aubergine / Sting peptide
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
製品の詳細D. melanogaster Aubergine / Sting peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19076 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
関連性Aubergine / Sting is required for gene silencing via the RNAi pathway in Drosophila that is a homolog of Argonaute.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.