Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3A12] to Cytomegalovirus pp65 - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-Cytomegalovirus pp65 antibody [3A12] - BSA and Azide free
Cytomegalovirus pp65 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [3A12] to Cytomegalovirus pp65 - BSA and Azide free
特異性Cytomegalovirus pp65 (Lower Matrix Protein).
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6503 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Cytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period. CMV viral genes are co-ordinately expressed in groups at various times after infection. Early viral proteins are expressed in the nucleus of infected cells within 3 to 24 hours of infection prior to the commencement of viral DNA replication. This is followed by expression of the early intermediate genes, which encode enzymes required for viral DNA replication. After 48 to 72 hours, a number of late viral antigens may be demonstrated in the nuclei and cytoplasm of infected cells. pp65 is a 65kD phosphorylated glycoprotein and is the most abundant of the late antigens.
- 65 kDa matrix phosphoprotein antibody
- 65 kDa phosphoprotein antibody
- Tegument protein pp65 antibody
- Tegument protein UL83 antibody
ab6503 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu X et al. Human cytomegalovirus evades antibody-mediated immunity through endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of the FcRn receptor. Nat Commun 10:3020 (2019). PubMed: 31289263
- Ye X et al. Identification of adipocyte plasma membrane-associated protein as a novel modulator of human cytomegalovirus infection. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007914 (2019). PubMed: 31356650
- Liu B et al. Recombinant human growth hormone treatment of mice suppresses inflammation and apoptosis caused by skin flap ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Cell Biochem 120:18162-18171 (2019). PubMed: 31144385
- Chen X & Zhu B Steroid Receptor Coactivator-Interacting Protein (SIP) Suppresses Myocardial Injury Caused by Acute Pancreatitis. Med Sci Monit 24:3204-3211 (2018). PubMed: 29765014
- Cao J et al. Identification of microRNA-124 in regulation of Hepatocellular carcinoma through BIRC3 and the NF-?B pathway. J Cancer 9:3006-3015 (2018). PubMed: 30210622