Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MNF116] to Cytokeratin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab756 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. This antibody may be diluted to a titer of 1:25-1:50 in an ABC method. Staining Protocol: We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature. However, depending upon the fixation conditions and the staining system employed, optimal incubation conditions and antibody dilutions should be determined by the user. Enzymatic antigen retrieval of paraffin embedded tissues is recommended prior to the immunostaining.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能May regulate the activity of kinases such as PKC and SRC via binding to integrin beta-1 (ITB1) and the receptor of activated protein kinase C (RACK1/GNB2L1).
組織特異性The source of this protein is neonatal foreskin. The 67-kDa type II keratins are expressed in terminally differentiating epidermis.
関連疾患Defects in KRT1 are a cause of bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma (BCIE) [MIM:113800]; also known as epidermolytic hyperkeratosis (EHK) or bullous erythroderma ichthyosiformis congenita of Brocq. BCIE is an autosomal dominant skin disorder characterized by widespread blistering and an ichthyotic erythroderma at birth that persist into adulthood. Histologically there is a diffuse epidermolytic degeneration in the lower spinous layer of the epidermis. Within a few weeks from birth, erythroderma and blister formation diminish and hyperkeratoses develop.
Defects in KRT1 are the cause of ichthyosis hystrix Curth-Macklin type (IHCM) [MIM:146590]. IHCM is a genodermatosis with severe verrucous hyperkeratosis. Affected individuals manifest congenital verrucous black scale on the scalp, neck, and limbs with truncal erythema, palmoplantar keratoderma and keratoses on the lips, ears, nipples and buttocks.
Defects in KRT1 are a cause of palmoplantar keratoderma non-epidermolytic (NEPPK) [MIM:600962]. NEPKK is a dermatological disorder characterized by focal palmoplantar keratoderma with oral, genital, and follicular lesions.
Defects in KRT1 are a cause of ichthyosis annular epidermolytic (AEI) [MIM:607602]; also known as cyclic ichthyosis with epidermolytic hyperkeratosis. AEI is a skin disorder resembling bullous congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma. Affected individuals present with bullous ichthyosis in early childhood and hyperkeratotic lichenified plaques in the flexural areas and extensor surfaces at later ages. The feature that distinguishes AEI from BCIE is dramatic episodes of flares of annular polycyclic plaques with scale, which coalesce to involve most of the body surface and can persist for several weeks or even months.
Defects in KRT1 are the cause of palmoplantar keratoderma striate type 3 (SPPK3) [MIM:607654]; also known as keratosis palmoplantaris striata III. SPPK3 is a dermatological disorder affecting palm and sole skin where stratum corneum and epidermal layers are thickened. There is no involvement of non-palmoplantar skin, and both hair and nails are normal.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻訳後修飾Undergoes deimination of some arginine residues (citrullination).
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Located on plasma membrane of neuroblastoma NMB7 cells.
- Information by UniProt
- 67 kDa cytokeratin antibody
- CK-1 antibody
- CK1 antibody
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded human lung carcinoma stained with Cytokeratin using ABC and AEC chromogen.
ab756 staining human tonsil by IHC-P.
Overlay histogram showing MCF7 cells stained with ab756 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab756, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line). Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
This image was produced with ab82612, which is the same as ab756 except for the buffer.
ICC/IF image of ab82612 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab82612, neat) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96879 Dylight 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab756 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Su S et al. Blocking the recruitment of naive CD4(+) T cells reverses immunosuppression in breast cancer. Cell Res 27:461-482 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28290464
- Bansal D et al. Cytoplasmic poly (A)-binding protein critically regulates epidermal maintenance and turnover in the planarianSchmidtea mediterranea. Development 144:3066-3079 (2017). PubMed: 28807897
- Di Russo J et al. Endothelial basement membrane laminin 511 is essential for shear stress response. EMBO J 36:183-201 (2017). PubMed: 27940654
- Arce-Cerezo A et al. HMGA1 overexpression in adipose tissue impairs adipogenesis and prevents diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance. Sci Rep 5:14487 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 26411793
- Su S et al. A positive feedback loop between mesenchymal-like cancer cells and macrophages is essential to breast cancer metastasis. Cancer Cell 25:605-20 (2014). PubMed: 24823638
- Gryspeerdt AC et al. Differences in replication kinetics and cell tropism between neurovirulent and non-neurovirulent EHV1 strains during the acute phase of infection in horses. Vet Microbiol 142:242-53 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 19926232
- Norton AJ et al. Cytokeratin-specific monoclonal antibodies are reactive with tumours of smooth muscle derivation. An immunocytochemical and biochemical study using antibodies to intermediate filament cytoskeletal proteins. Histopathology 11:487-99 (1987). PubMed: 2440791