Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [C-43] to Cytokeratin 8
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Sheep, Rabbit, Cow, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Cytokeratin 8 antibody [C-43]
Cytokeratin 8 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [C-43] to Cytokeratin 8
特異性This antibody recognises the 52.5kDa Cytokeratin 8.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Sheep, Rabbit, Cow, Human, Pig
非交差種: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Xenopus laevis
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). Cytoskeleton preparation from HeLa cells.
- IHC-P: Human lung FFPE tissue sections.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from tissue culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2530 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 52.5 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Together with KRT19, helps to link the contractile apparatus to dystrophin at the costameres of striated muscle.
組織特異性Observed in muscle fibers accumulating in the costameres of myoplasm at the sarcolemma membrane in structures that contain dystrophin and spectrin. Expressed in gingival mucosa and hard palate of the oral cavity.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation on serine residues is enhanced during EGF stimulation and mitosis. Ser-74 phosphorylation plays an important role in keratin filament reorganization.
O-glycosylated. O-GlcNAcylation at multiple sites increases solubility, and decreases stability by inducing proteasomal degradation.
O-glycosylated (O-GlcNAcylated), in a cell cycle-dependent manner.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus, nucleoplasm. Nucleus matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- CARD2 antibody
- CK 8 antibody
- CK-8 antibody
IHC image of ab2530 staining in human lung formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica Bond system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab2530, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ICC/IF image of ab2530 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2530, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Anti-Cytokeratin 8 antibody [C-43] (ab2530) at 2 µg/ml + HeLA cell lysate
Predicted band size: 52.5 kDa
Overlay histogram showing MCF7 cells stained with ab2530 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab2530, 0.1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. This antibody gave a positive signal in MCF7 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ab2530 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ekoue DN et al. GPX1 Localizes to the Nucleus in Prostate Epithelium and its Levels are not Associated with Prostate Cancer Recurrence. Antioxidants (Basel) 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30453672
- Canciello A et al. Progesterone prevents epithelial-mesenchymal transition of ovine amniotic epithelial cells and enhances their immunomodulatory properties. Sci Rep 7:3761 (2017). IHC-P ; Sheep . PubMed: 28630448
- Volpi S et al. EXTL3 mutations cause skeletal dysplasia, immune deficiency, and developmental delay. J Exp Med 214:623-637 (2017). PubMed: 28148688
- Elakoum R et al. CARM1 and PRMT1 are dysregulated in lung cancer without hierarchical features. Biochimie 97:210-8 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24211191
- Barboni B et al. Synthetic bone substitute engineered with amniotic epithelial cells enhances bone regeneration after maxillary sinus augmentation. PLoS One 8:e63256 (2013). ICC/IF ; Sheep . PubMed: 23696804
- Impens F et al. Mechanistic insight into taxol-induced cell death. Oncogene 27:4580-91 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18408750
- Bártek J et al. A series of 14 new monoclonal antibodies to keratins: characterization and value in diagnostic histopathology. J Pathol 164:215-24 (1991). PubMed: 1716305