Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [Ks20.8] to Cytokeratin 20, prediluted
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-Cytokeratin 20 antibody [Ks20.8], prediluted
Cytokeratin 20 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [Ks20.8] to Cytokeratin 20, prediluted
特異性Cytokeratin 20 is a 46 kDa intermediate filament protein whose expression is restricted primarily to gastric and intestinal epithelium, urothelium, and Merkel cells. This antibody is highly specific to cytokeratin 20 and shows no cross-reactivity with other IFPs. Cytokeratin 20 is a unique type I keratin that is expressed in adenocarcinomas of the colon stomach, pancreas and bile system. It is also expressed in mucinous ovarian tumors, transitional cell carcinomas of the urinary tract, and Merkel cell carcinomas. This antibody is essentially non-reactive in squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas of the breast, lung, and endometrium, non-mucinous tumors of the ovary, and small cell carcinomas. This antibody is often used in conjunction with CK7 and other antibodies to distinguishing colon carcinomas (CK20+), from ovarian, pulmonary, and breast carcinomas.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Cytoskeletal preparation from microdissected villi of human duodenal mucosa.
- Colon carcinoma.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab962 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Plays a significant role in maintaining keratin filament organization in intestinal epithelia. When phosphorylated, plays a role in the secretion of mucin in the small intestine.
組織特異性Expressed predominantly in the intestinal epithelium. Expressed in luminal cells of colonic mucosa. Also expressed in the Merkel cells of keratinized oral mucosa; specifically at the tips of some rete ridges of the gingival mucosa, in the basal layer of the palatal mucosa and in the taste buds of lingual mucosa.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
発生段階First detected at embryonic week 8 in individual 'converted' simple epithelial cells of the developing intestinal mucosa. In later fetal stages, synthesis extends over most goblet cells and a variable number of villus enterocytes. In the developing gastric and intestinal mucosa, expressed in all enterocytes and goblet cells as well as certain 'low-differentiated' columnar cells, whereas the neuroendocrine and Paneth cells are negative.
翻訳後修飾Hyperphosphorylation at Ser-13 occurs during the early stages of apoptosis but becomes less prominent during the later stages. Phosphorylation at Ser-13 also increases in response to stress brought on by cell injury.
Proteolytically cleaved by caspases during apoptosis. Cleavage occurs at Asp-228.
- Information by UniProt
- CD20 antibody
- CK 20 antibody
- CK-20 antibody
ab962 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Volkmer JP et al. Three differentiation states risk-stratify bladder cancer into distinct subtypes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:2078-83 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22308455
- Fang DD et al. Expansion of CD133(+) colon cancer cultures retaining stem cell properties to enable cancer stem cell target discovery. Br J Cancer 102:1265-75 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20332776
- Güçlü B et al. Localization of Merkel cells in the monkey skin: an anatomical model. Somatosens Mot Res 25:123-38 (2008). PubMed: 18570016
- Perry A et al. Metastatic adenocarcinoma to the brain: an immunohistochemical approach. Hum Pathol 28:938-43 (1997). PubMed: 9269830
- Chan JK et al. Cytokeratin 20 immunoreactivity distinguishes Merkel cell (primary cutaneous neuroendocrine) carcinomas and salivary gland small cell carcinomas from small cell carcinomas of various sites. Am J Surg Pathol 21:226-34 (1997). PubMed: 9042291
- Maeda T et al. The expression of cytokeratins 7, 19, and 20 in primary and metastatic carcinomas of the liver. Mod Pathol 9:901-9 (1996). PubMed: 8878022
- Moll I et al. Cytokeratin 20 is a general marker of cutaneous Merkel cells while certain neuronal proteins are absent. J Invest Dermatol 104:910-5 (1995). PubMed: 7769257
- Moll R et al. The human gene encoding cytokeratin 20 and its expression during fetal development and in gastrointestinal carcinomas. Differentiation 53:75-93 (1993). PubMed: 8359595