Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DA-7] to Cytokeratin 18
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P, WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Cytokeratin 18 antibody [DA-7]
Cytokeratin 18 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [DA-7] to Cytokeratin 18
特異性Human Cytokeratin peptide 18 (45 kDa).
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC, IHC-P, WB, IPmore details
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (Breast carcinoma cell line PMC-42).
- ELISA, WB, IP: MCF-7 human breast adenocarcinoma cell line lysate IHC-P: epithelial tissue (skin)
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab669 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/100. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Involved in the uptake of thrombin-antithrombin complexes by hepatic cells (By similarity). When phosphorylated, plays a role in filament reorganization. Involved in the delivery of mutated CFTR to the plasma membrane. Together with KRT8, is involved in interleukin-6 (IL-6)-mediated barrier protection.
組織特異性Expressed in colon, placenta, liver and very weakly in exocervix. Increased expression observed in lymph nodes of breast carcinoma.
関連疾患Defects in KRT18 are a cause of cirrhosis (CIRRH) [MIM:215600].
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation at Ser-34 increases during mitosis. Hyperphosphorylated at Ser-53 in diseased cirrhosis liver. Phosphorylation increases by IL-6.
Proteolytically cleaved by caspases during epithelial cell apoptosis. Cleavage occurs at Asp-238 by either caspase-3, caspase-6 or caspase-7.
O-glycosylated at multiple sites; glycans consist of single N-acetylglucosamine residues.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > perinuclear region.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell proliferation inducing gene 46 protein antibody
- Cell proliferation inducing protein 46 antibody
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 46 protein antibody
Ab669 staining Human normal skin. Staining is localized to the cytoplasm.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 2 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
Overlay histogram showing MCF7 cells stained with ab669 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab669, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in MCF7 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ab669 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Smolders J et al. Tissue-resident memory T cells populate the human brain. Nat Commun 9:4593 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 30389931
- Taylor-Papadimitriou J et al. Keratin expression in human mammary epithelial cells cultured from normal and malignant tissue: relation to in vivo phenotypes and influence of medium. J Cell Sci 94 ( Pt 3):403-13 (1989). PubMed: 2483723
- Vojtesek B et al. Monoclonal antibodies recognizing different epitopes of cytokeratin No.18. Folia Biol (Praha) 35:373-82 (1989). PubMed: 2483834
- Lauerová L et al. Novel monoclonal antibodies defining epitope of human cytokeratin 18 molecule. Hybridoma 7:495-504 (1988). PubMed: 2461901
- Kovarik J et al. Monoclonal antibodies against individual cytokeratins in the detection of metastatic spread. Int J Cancer Suppl 3:50-5 (1988). PubMed: 2463228