Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CYP1A1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
CYP1A1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to CYP1A1
Detects CYP1A1 from Human cells. This antibody detects, to a lesser extent, other P450 isoforms.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type (His-tag) corresponding to Human CYP1A1. Purified, His-tagged, full length human P450 1A1 fusion protein.
- MCF-7 cell lysate.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3568 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
By Western blot, this antibody detects an ~54 kDa protein representing P450 1A1 from MCF-7 cell extract.
機能Cytochromes P450 are a group of heme-thiolate monooxygenases. In liver microsomes, this enzyme is involved in an NADPH-dependent electron transport pathway. It oxidizes a variety of structurally unrelated compounds, including steroids, fatty acids, and xenobiotics.
組織特異性Lung, lymphocytes and placenta.
配列類似性Belongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- AHH antibody
- AHRR antibody
- Aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase antibody
All lanes : Anti-CYP1A1 antibody (ab3568) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 with Skimmed milk
Lane 2 : LNCaP with Skimmed milk
Lane 3 : K562 with Skimmed milk
Lane 4 : CaCo-2 with Skimmed milk
Lane 5 : HeLa with Skimmed milk
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Blocking peptides at 5 % per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit (H+L), HRP conjugated at 1/5000 dilution
ab3568 staining CYP1A1 in HepG2 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked with 1% BSA for 1 hour at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/250 in 0.1% BSA) for 3 hours at room temperature (panel a). An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody (1/2000). Nuclei were stained blue with DAPI (panel b), F-actin stained with Rhodamine Phalloidin (panel c) and merged image showing cyctoplasmic localization (panel d)
HepG2 cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h with vehicle control (0 µM) and different concentrations of itraconazole (ab120816). Increased expression of CYP1A1 (ab3568) in HepG2 cells correlates with an increase in nifuroxazide concentration, as described in literature.
Whole cell lysates were prepared with RIPA buffer (containing protease inhibitors and sodium orthovanadate), 10µg of each were loaded on the gel and the WB was run under reducing conditions. After transfer the membrane was blocked for an hour using 3% milk before being incubated with ab3568 at 1/500 dilution and ab8227 at 1 µg/ml overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-rabbit antibody conjugated to HRP (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution and visualised using ECL development solution.
IHC image of ab3568 staining in Human breast carcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab3568, 1/200 dilution, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ICC/IF image of ab3568 stained MCF7 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3568, 1/1000 dilution) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab3568 at a dilution of 1/500 staining MCF-7 cell extract by Western blot.
HepG2 cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h with vehicle control (0 µM) and 100 µM of fluconazole (ab141065). Increased expression of CYP1A1 (ab3568) correlates with an increase in fluconazole concentration, as described in literature.
Whole cell lysates were prepared with RIPA buffer (containing protease inhibitors and sodium orthovanadate), 10µg of each were loaded on the gel and the WB was run under reducing conditions. After transfer the membrane was blocked for an hour using 3% milk before being incubated with ab3568 at 1/500 dilution and ab8227 at 1 µg /ml overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-rabbit antibody conjugated to HRP (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution and visualised using ECL development solution.
ab3568 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Alarcan J et al. Metabolism of the Marine Phycotoxin PTX-2 and Its Effects on Hepatic Xenobiotic Metabolism: Activation of Nuclear Receptors and Modulation of the Phase I Cytochrome P450. Toxins (Basel) 9:N/A (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28678150
- Mitsui Y et al. Functional role and tobacco smoking effects on methylation of CYP1A1 gene in prostate cancer. Oncotarget 7:49107-49121 (2016). PubMed: 27203547
- Piccinato CA et al. Increased expression of CYP1A1 and CYP1B1 in ovarian/peritoneal endometriotic lesions. Reproduction 151:683-92 (2016). PubMed: 27012269
- Skazik-Voogt C et al. Myeloid human cell lines lack functional regulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor-dependent phase I genes. ALTEX 33:37-46 (2016). PubMed: 26613509
- Xiao W et al. Ligand-independent activation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling in PCB3-quinone treated HaCaT human keratinocytes. Toxicol Lett 233:258-66 (2015). PubMed: 25668756
- Vorrink SU et al. Hypoxia perturbs aryl hydrocarbon receptor signaling and CYP1A1 expression induced by PCB 126 in human skin and liver-derived cell lines. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 274:408-16 (2014). PubMed: 24355420
- Rodriguez M & Potter DA CYP1A1 regulates breast cancer proliferation and survival. Mol Cancer Res 11:780-92 (2013). PubMed: 23576571
- Pramanik D et al. Restitution of tumor suppressor microRNAs using a systemic nanovector inhibits pancreatic cancer growth in mice. Mol Cancer Ther 10:1470-80 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21622730
- Tan BS et al. CYP2S1 and CYP2W1 mediate 2-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)-5-fluorobenzothiazole (GW-610, NSC 721648) sensitivity in breast and colorectal cancer cells. Mol Cancer Ther 10:1982-92 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21831963