製品名Cycloheximide, Protein synthesis inhibitor
製品の詳細Protein synthesis inhibitor
生理活性の詳細Protein synthesis inhibitor. Antifungal antibiotic.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water to 25 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120093 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Functional assays: Caspase 8 (active) FITC Staining Kit (ab65614)
Active caspase 8 in control Jurkat cells (10e6/mL) or cells treated for five hours with 10 ug/mL Cyclohexamide (CHX) (ab120093) or four hours with 25 ug/mL Mitomycin C (MitoC) (ab120797). Background signal subtracted, duplicates; +/- SD.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120093 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhao S et al. BAG3 promotes autophagy and glutaminolysis via stabilizing glutaminase. Cell Death Dis 10:284 (2019). PubMed: 30910998
- Zhou G et al. Tyrosine nitrations impaired intracellular trafficking of FSHR to the cell surface and FSH-induced Akt-FoxO3a signaling in human granulosa cells. Aging (Albany NY) 11:3094-3116 (2019). PubMed: 31097679
- Nilchian A et al. CXADR-Mediated Formation of an AKT Inhibitory Signalosome at Tight Junctions Controls Epithelial-Mesenchymal Plasticity in Breast Cancer. Cancer Res 79:47-60 (2019). PubMed: 30385615
- Yoshihara T et al. Lactosylceramide synthases encoded by B4galt5 and 6 genes are pivotal for neuronal generation and myelin formation in mice. PLoS Genet 14:e1007545 (2018). PubMed: 30114188
- Salvatori R et al. In-frame seven amino-acid duplication in AIP arose over the last 3000 years, disrupts protein interaction and stability and is associated with gigantism. Eur J Endocrinol 177:257-266 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28634279