保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 0.878% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2098 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
機能Regulatory subunit of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T1) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor B (P-TEFb), which is proposed to facilitate the transition from abortive to productive elongation by phosphorylating the CTD (carboxy-terminal domain) of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II (RNA Pol II). In case of HIV or SIV infections, binds to the transactivation domain of the viral nuclear transcriptional activator, Tat, thereby increasing Tat's affinity for the transactivating response RNA element (TAR RNA). Serves as an essential cofactor for Tat, by promoting RNA Pol II activation, allowing transcription of viral genes.
配列類似性Belongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin C subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- CCN T1 antibody
- CCNT antibody
- CCNT 1 antibody
ab2098 diluted 1:500 to detect Cyclin T1 in human skin tissue. Tissue was formalin fixed and paraffin embedded. No pre-treatment of sample was required. The image shows the localization of antibody as the precipitated red signal, with a hematoxylin purple nuclear counter stain.
ab2098 (2µg/ml) staining Cyclin T1 in human lymph node using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong nuclear staining.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer citrate pH6.1 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
Anti-Cyclin T1 antibody (ab2098) at 1/10000 dilution + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 81 kDa
Observed band size: 90 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 100 kDa, 48 kDa, 78 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 16 minutes
The 90 kDa band observed is comparable to the molecular weight seen with other commercially available antibodies to Cyclin T1.
ab2098 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bidaux G et al. FRET Image Correlation Spectroscopy Reveals RNAPII-Independent P-TEFb Recruitment on Chromatin. Biophys J 114:522-533 (2018). PubMed: 29414698
- Sakurai N et al. BRD4 regulates adiponectin gene induction by recruiting the P-TEFb complex to the transcribed region of the gene. Sci Rep 7:11962 (2017). PubMed: 28931940
- Lefèvre L et al. Combined transcriptome studies identify AFF3 as a mediator of the oncogenic effects of ß-catenin in adrenocortical carcinoma. Oncogenesis 4:e161 (2015). ICC/IF . PubMed: 26214578
- Muniz L et al. RNA elements directing in vivo assembly of the 7SK/MePCE/Larp7 transcriptional regulatory snRNP. Nucleic Acids Res 41:4686-98 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23471002
- Luo Z et al. The super elongation complex family of RNA polymerase II elongation factors: gene target specificity and transcriptional output. Mol Cell Biol 32:2608-17 (2012). PubMed: 22547686