Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HE12] to Cyclin E1
- Suitable for: WB
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Cyclin E1 antibody [HE12]
Cyclin E1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [HE12] to Cyclin E1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
適用なし: IHC-Fr or IHC-P
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cyclin E1.
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871) can be used as a positive control in WB. NIH3T3 cells
This antibody may be diluted to a titer of 1:100 - 1:200 with an enzyme-polymer detection method. The Final dilution sould be determined by the user based upon the staining conditions employed.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3927 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.|
機能Essential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) transition.
組織特異性Highly expressed in testis and placenta. Low levels in bronchial epithelial cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin E subfamily.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation of Thr-395 by GSK3 and of Ser-399 by CDK2 accelerates degradation via the ubiquitin proteasome pathway. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- CCNE antibody
- Ccne1 antibody
- CCNE1_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin E1 antibody [HE12] (ab3927) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Wild-type HAP1 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : CCNE1 (Cyclin E1) knockout HAP1 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 47 kDa
Lanes 1 - 2: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab3927 observed at 47 kDa. Red - loading control, ab181602, observed at 37 kDa.
ab3927 was shown to recognize CCNE1 in wild-type HAP1 cells as signal was lost at the expected MW in CCNE1 (Cyclin E1) knockout cells. Additional cross-reactive bands were observed in the wild-type and knockout cells. Wild-type and CCNE1 (Cyclin E1) knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. Ab3927 and ab181602 (Rabbit anti-GAPDH loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1/500 dilution and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216772 and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216777 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Immunoblot analysis of Cyclin E expression in NIH/3T3 cells. Cells were transfected with the indicated plasmids and harvested 48 hr post transfection. Cyclin E expression was analysed by immunoblotting with ab3927. Immunoblot analysis of Cyclin E expression in NIH3T3 cells. Cells were transfected with the indicated plasmids and harvested 48 hr post transfection. Cyclin E expression was analysised by immunoblotting with ab3927.
ab3927 は 47 報の論文で使用されています。
- Venugopal N et al. The primary cilium dampens proliferative signaling and represses a G2/M transcriptional network in quiescent myoblasts. BMC Mol Cell Biol 21:25 (2020). PubMed: 32293249
- Mlyczynska E et al. Apelin and apelin receptor in human placenta: Expression, signalling pathway and regulation of trophoblast JEG-3 and BeWo cells proliferation and cell cycle. Int J Mol Med 45:691-702 (2020). PubMed: 31922236
- Huang R et al. The activation of GPER inhibits cells proliferation, invasion and EMT of triple-negative breast cancer via CD151/miR-199a-3p bio-axis. Am J Transl Res 12:32-44 (2020). PubMed: 32051735
- Al-Wabli RI et al. New Isatin-Indole Conjugates: Synthesis, Characterization, and a Plausible Mechanism of Their in vitro Antiproliferative Activity. Drug Des Devel Ther 14:483-495 (2020). PubMed: 32099332
- Ju LG et al. SPOP suppresses prostate cancer through regulation of CYCLIN E1 stability. Cell Death Differ 26:1156-1168 (2019). PubMed: 30237511