Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CXCL5
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
CXCL5 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to CXCL5
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hENA-78 (Human Epithelial Neutrophil Activating Peptide-78).
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9802 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.
To detect CXCL5 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1-0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant CXCL5 is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect CXCL5 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ab271281 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant CXCL5.
機能Involved in neutrophil activation. In vitro, ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) show a threefold higher chemotactic activity for neutrophil granulocytes.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
翻訳後修飾N-terminal processed forms ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- AMCFII antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine 5 antibody
- C-X-C motif chemokine ligand 5 antibody
ab9802 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen W et al. Taraxacum officinale extract ameliorates dextran sodium sulphate-induced colitis by regulating fatty acid degradation and microbial dysbiosis. J Cell Mol Med 23:8161-8172 (2019). PubMed: 31565850
- Han LL et al. miR-103 promotes the metastasis and EMT of hepatocellular carcinoma by directly inhibiting LATS2. Int J Oncol 53:2433-2444 (2018). PubMed: 30272278
- Hsu YL et al. Breast tumor-associated osteoblast-derived CXCL5 increases cancer progression by ERK/MSK1/Elk-1/Snail signaling pathway. Oncogene : (2012). IP . PubMed: 23045282
- Wang Q et al. Mutant proteins as cancer-specific biomarkers. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:2444-9 (2011). IP ; Human . PubMed: 21248225
- Rajashekhar G et al. Divergent and convergent effects on gene expression and function in acute versus chronic endothelial activation. Physiol Genomics 31:104-13 (2007). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 17566077