Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CXCL2
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: unknown
CXCL2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to CXCL2
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant rGRO beta/MIP-2 (Rat GRO beta/Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-2)
- WB: Recombinant rat CXCL2 protein (ab9778).
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9777 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.
To detect Rat CXCL21 by Western Blot analysis ab9777 can be used at a concentration of 0.1-0.2 µg/ml. When used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, the detection limit for recombinant Rat CXCL21 is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect Rat CXCL2 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of ab9777 is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with an Anti-Rat CXCL2 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Rat CXCL2.
機能Produced by activated monocytes and neutrophils and expressed at sites of inflammation. Hematoregulatory chemokine, which, in vitro, suppresses hematopoietic progenitor cell proliferation. GRO-beta(5-73) shows a highly enhanced hematopoietic activity.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
翻訳後修飾The N-terminal processed form GRO-beta(5-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from bone marrow stromal cells.
- Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 2 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 2 antibody
- Chemokine, CXC motif, ligand 2 antibody
ab9777 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nguyen PNN et al. miR-524-5p of the primate-specific C19MC miRNA cluster targets TP53IPN1- and EMT-associated genes to regulate cellular reprogramming. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:214 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28962647
- Yu C et al. CRL4-DCAF1 ubiquitin E3 ligase directs protein phosphatase 2A degradation to control oocyte meiotic maturation. Nat Commun 6:8017 (2015). PubMed: 26281983
- Perino MG et al. Chemokine localization in bronchial angiogenesis. PLoS One 8:e66432 (2013). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 23776670
- Shastry S & James LR Homocysteine-induced macrophage inflammatory protein-2 production by glomerular mesangial cells is mediated by PI3 Kinase and p38 MAPK. J Inflamm (Lond) 6:27 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19781090