Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7599] to CPSF2/CPSF100
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
製品名Anti-CPSF2/CPSF100 antibody [EPR7599]
CPSF2/CPSF100 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7599] to CPSF2/CPSF100
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IPmore details
適用なし: Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CPSF2/CPSF100 aa 700-800. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HeLa, Ramos, Jurkat, and 293T cell lysates.
This product was previously labelled as CPSF2
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126760 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 103 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
機能Component of the cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor (CPSF) complex that play a key role in pre-mRNA 3'-end formation, recognizing the AAUAAA signal sequence and interacting with poly(A) polymerase and other factors to bring about cleavage and poly(A) addition. Involved in the histone 3' end pre-mRNA processing.
配列類似性Belongs to the metallo-beta-lactamase superfamily. RNA-metabolizing metallo-beta-lactamase-like family. CPSF2/YSH1 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- Cleavage and polyadenylation specific factor 2 antibody
- cleavage and polyadenylation specific factor 2, 100kDa antibody
- Cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor 100 kDa subunit antibody
All lanes : Anti-CPSF2/CPSF100 antibody [EPR7599] (ab126760) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Ramos cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 88 kDa
ab126760 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yu S et al. SWI/SNF interacts with cleavage and polyadenylation factors and facilitates pre-mRNA 3' end processing. Nucleic Acids Res 46:8557-8573 (2018). PubMed: 29860334
- Guillén-Boixet J et al. CPEB4 is regulated during cell cycle by ERK2/Cdk1-mediated phosphorylation and its assembly into liquid-like droplets. Elife 5:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27802129