アブカムでは最適な動作のために Google Chrome など最新ブラウザでの閲覧を推奨します。
This website is owned and operated by Abcam plc (company number 03509322), whose registered office is at Discovery Drive, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AX, UK. It provides information to our customers on the products and services that We offer, as well as the ability to purchase our Products online.
Contact us here.
Jump ahead to:
2. Use of Our Website
4. Prohibitions on Use of Our Websites
5. Accounts, passwords and security
6. Permitted use of content
7. Limitation of liability
9. Links to other websites
10. Linking to our websites
11. Intellectual property
12. Contributions by third party users
14. Applicable law and jurisdiction
We cannot guarantee that Our Websites or Content will always be available or that Your access to them will be uninterrupted. We may remove, suspend or change all or any part of any of Our Websites or Content at any time without notice.
· Our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to any purchase You make of Our products on any of Our Websites. If We enter into any other agreement with You in relation to Our products or services, those terms will also apply (as applicable).
Unless We agree otherwise, You must not (and must not engage a third party to):
· conduct any automated activities or manual process on any of Our Websites (including, without limitation, the use of any automated system, software, algorithm, device, method, mechanism or tool (e.g. screen scrapers, bots, spiders or web crawlers)) to access, monitor, extract, collect, store, reorganize or summarize any Content (including, without limitation, Our product catalogue and prices), except: (i) for the sole purpose of search engine indexing; or (ii) where, and only to the extent, You have Our prior written agreement to do so;
· use any of Our Websites or Content (including, without limitation, Our unique product identifiers) for any commercial purpose;
· decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of Our Websites (or any part of any of them);
· access without authority, interfere or attempt to interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· use any Our Websites in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
· use any of Our Websites to disclose the confidential information of any person or entity, including, without limitation, Our confidential information;
· use any of Our Websites to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (e.g. spam);
· use any of Our Websites to knowingly transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojans, logic bombs, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other malicious or harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or infrastructure; or
· attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of, or gain unauthorised access to, any of Our Websites, their underlying infrastructure or any connected hardware, including by knowingly introducing any virus, trojan, logic bomb or other harmful or malicious material. You also agree not to attack any of Our Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack, or do anything else that is intended to impose an unreasonably large load on any of Our Websites or their underlying infrastructure. By breaching this provision, You may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Where relevant, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement and regulatory authorities and will co-operate with them, including by disclosing Your identity to them.
As set out in the Our Remedies for Breach section, We reserve the right to take such action as We consider appropriate, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any breach of these restrictions or any other unauthorized of any of Our Websites or Content.
Certain features or services offered on or through any of Our Websites may require You to open an account (and set a password and other access information for that account). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information You hold for Your account (including Your password and other access information), and for any and all activities that occur under Your account as a result of Your failure to keep that information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account or access information, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Us or any other user of, or visitor to, Our Website due to any third party’s use of Your account as a result of Your failure to keep Your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s account or access information at any time without the express permission and consent of the relevant account holder.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these obligations.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content You have printed off or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text (unless You have Our written agreement to do so).
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of any Content must always be acknowledged.
You must not contact any individuals listed on our website (for example, Our conference speakers) for marketing purposes unless You have their prior consent to do so.
You may refer to Abcam, Our products and Our unique product identifiers in academic publications. If You would like to use an image or any other Content for academic purposes, please contact us.
Notwithstanding the above, You may use any Content that is related to products and services that You have purchased from, or that have been provided by, Us or Our authorized distributors for the sole purpose of using those products or services in accordance with Our Terms and Conditions of Sale (or any other relevant written agreement (as applicable)).
Any Content on Our Websites is provided ‘as is’ for general information only.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Websites, We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, that any Content is accurate, complete or up to date. If you spot any incorrect or out of date Content on any of Our Websites, please contact us.
We will not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of access to, or use of, any of Our Websites or Content (or of any websites or content that are linked to on any of Our Websites), in each case, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for our Return and Replacement Policy in the event a product does not perform in accordance with its datasheet.
For clarity, this means You will be responsible for any loss or damage We suffer because of Your breach.
Our Websites may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for Your information only and are not Our endorsement or approval of those linked websites or any data or information You may obtain from them.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the contents of those sites or resources. If You choose to access and use any such link, You do so entirely at Your own risk.
You may provide a hyperlink to any of Our Websites, provided:
If You wish to link to any of Our Websites other than as set out above, please contact us. We reserve the right to withdraw Our consent to any linking at any time without notice.
Our Websites, including their layout, design (e.g. color scheme) and graphics, and any Content (including any data, information or material provided on this site by Us, or by third parties (e.g. by way of submission of an Abreview)), may be subject to copyright, patents, trademarks, know-how, design rights, database rights and/or other unregistered or registered intellectual property rights that are owned by Us or Our licensors.
Some Content may be uploaded by independent third-party users of Our Websites (each a “Contribution”). Unless clearly stated otherwise, We do not verify or approve Contributions. Any views expressed by a third party on any of Our Websites, including contributors on tipbox or any Abreview, are the views of that third party and do not represent Our views or values.
Each Contribution must comply with the following standards:
A Contribution must not:
In addition, each submission of an Abreview must also comply with Our Abreview guidelines and terms and conditions for such Abreview submission.
We reserve the right to remove without notice any Contribution that We determine, at our discretion, fails to meet the standards set out in this section. Furthermore, You warrant to us that any Contribution You make will comply with these standards.
We may disclose Your identity to any third party that claims that a Contribution posted or uploaded by You to any of Our Websites constitutes an infringement or violation of their rights.
If You would like to complain about any Contribution, please contact Us.
Rights in Contributions
You will retain ownership of Your rights in any Contribution that You submit. By submitting a Contribution to any of Our Websites, You grant Us a sole licence to use, store, copy, distribute and make the Contribution available to third parties.
In addition, Our Abreview guidelines and terms and conditions will apply to any Abreview submissions.