Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LH7.2] to Collagen VII
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Sheep, Goat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Collagen VII antibody [LH7.2]
Collagen VII 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [LH7.2] to Collagen VII
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Sheep, Goat, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human Collagen VII.
エピトープRecognizes an epitope located on collagenase digested Type VII collagen (150kD), i.e. the non-helical carboxy terminal region of the Type VII collagen dimer. Immunoelectron microscopy shows antibody binding localised at the inferior border of the lamina densa.
- IHC-Fr: Human tonsil.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 25th October 2016. The following lot(s) is/are from ascites and is still in stock as of 25th October 2016 - GR158908. Lot numbers higher than GR158908 will be from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly.”
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Purified from Tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6312 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1.5 - 3 µg/ml.|
機能Stratified squamous epithelial basement membrane protein that forms anchoring fibrils which may contribute to epithelial basement membrane organization and adherence by interacting with extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins such as type IV collagen.
関連疾患Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita (EBA) is an autoimmune acquired blistering skin disease resulting from autoantibodies to type VII collagen.
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, autosomal dominant
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, autosomal recessive
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, Pasini type
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, Hallopeau-Siemens type
Transient bullous dermolysis of the newborn
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, pretibial type
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, Bart type
Epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa
Nail disorder, non-syndromic congenital, 8
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, with subcorneal cleavage
配列類似性Contains 1 BPTI/Kunitz inhibitor domain.
Contains 9 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 VWFA domains.
翻訳後修飾Prolines at the third position of the tripeptide repeating unit (G-X-Y) are hydroxylated in some or all of the chains.
細胞内局在Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha 1 type VII collagen antibody
- CO7A1_HUMAN antibody
- Col7a1 antibody
ab6312 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Derr K et al. Fully Three-Dimensional Bioprinted Skin Equivalent Constructs with Validated Morphology and Barrier Function. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 25:334-343 (2019). PubMed: 31007132
- Bertram KM et al. Identification of HIV transmitting CD11c+ human epidermal dendritic cells. Nat Commun 10:2759 (2019). PubMed: 31227717
- Bage T et al. Ex vivo culture of keratinocytes on papillary and reticular dermal layers remodels skin explants differently: towards improved wound care. Arch Dermatol Res 311:647-652 (2019). PubMed: 31168656
- Benny P et al. Making more matrix: enhancing the deposition of dermal-epidermal junction components in vitro and accelerating organotypic skin culture development, using macromolecular crowding. Tissue Eng Part A 21:183-92 (2015). PubMed: 25058150
- Ponsioen TL et al. Human retinal Müller cells synthesize collagens of the vitreous and vitreoretinal interface in vitro. Mol Vis 14:652-60 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18385800