Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Collagen V
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Collagen V antibody
Collagen V 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Collagen V
特異性Negligible cross-reactivity with Type I, II, III, IV or VI collagens. Non-specific cross reaction of anti-collagen antibodies with other human serum proteins or non-collagen extracellular matrix proteins is negligible.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Cow, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Collagen V aa 1-1745.
Some class specific anti-collagens may be specific for three-dimensional epitopes which may result in diminished reactivity with denatured collagen or formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded tissues.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 4.8% Sodium borate, 0.15% EDTA, 0.44% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Immunoaffinity chromatography using immobilized antigens followed by extensive cross-adsorption against other collagens, human serum proteins and non-collagen extracellular matrix proteins to remove any unwanted specificities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7046 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 180 kDa). Native conditions are recommended.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
機能Type V collagen is a member of group I collagen (fibrillar forming collagen). It is a minor connective tissue component of nearly ubiquitous distribution. Type V collagen binds to DNA, heparan sulfate, thrombospondin, heparin, and insulin.
関連疾患Ehlers-Danlos syndrome 1
Ehlers-Danlos syndrome 2
配列類似性Belongs to the fibrillar collagen family.
Contains 1 fibrillar collagen NC1 domain.
Contains 1 laminin G-like domain.
ドメインThe C-terminal propeptide, also known as COLFI domain, have crucial roles in tissue growth and repair by controlling both the intracellular assembly of procollagen molecules and the extracellular assembly of collagen fibrils. It binds a calcium ion which is essential for its function.
翻訳後修飾Prolines at the third position of the tripeptide repeating unit (G-X-Y) are hydroxylated in some or all of the chains.
Sulfated on 40% of tyrosines.
細胞内局在Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- AB collagen antibody
- Alpha 1 type V collagen antibody
- Alpha 2 type V collagen antibody
Anti-Collagen V antibody (ab7046) at 1 µg/ml + Human pancreas tissue lysate - total protein (ab29816) at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 180 kDa
Observed band size: 180 kDa
Additional bands at: 122 kDa, 54 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 8 minutes
ab7046 staining Collagen V in Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections). The sections were fixed in formaldehyde and subjected to heat-mediated antigen retrieval in citrate pH 6 prior to blocking with 0.25% casein for 5 minutes at 25°C. The primary antibody was diluted 1/75 in Tris--HCL and incubated with the sample for 30 minutes at 25°C. An HRP polymer-conjugated goat anti-rabbit antibody was used as the secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human lung (left) and placenta (right) sections labelling collagen V with ab7046 at a dilution of 1/200 for 45 minutes at room temperature. An antigen retrival step was performed with 0.01 M sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 at 100ºC for 20 mins.
ab7046 は 31 報の論文で使用されています。
- Khan ES et al. Exogenous supply of Hsp47 triggers fibrillar collagen deposition in skin cell cultures in vitro. BMC Mol Cell Biol 21:22 (2020). PubMed: 32228452
- Khalil H et al. Cell-specific ablation of Hsp47 defines the collagen-producing cells in the injured heart JCI Insight 4:e128722 (2019). PubMed: 31393098
- Yuzhalin AE et al. Proteomics analysis of the matrisome from MC38 experimental mouse liver metastases. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 317:G625-G639 (2019). PubMed: 31545917
- Gaspar D et al. Multifactorial bottom-up bioengineering approaches for the development of living tissue substitutes. FASEB J 33:5741-5754 (2019). PubMed: 30681885
- Del Campo L et al. Vascular smooth muscle cell-specific progerin expression in a mouse model of Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome promotes arterial stiffness: Therapeutic effect of dietary nitrite. Aging Cell 18:e12936 (2019). PubMed: 30884114