製品名CNQX, AMPA / kainate antagonist
製品の詳細AMPA / kainate antagonist
保存方法Store at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120017 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab96379 staining MEK1 (phospho S298) in SK-N-SH cells treated with CNQX (ab120017), by ICC/IF. Decrease in MEK1 (phospho S298) expression correlates with increased concentration of CNQX, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h in media containing different concentrations of ab120017 (CNQX) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab96379 (1/100 dilution) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
Left and Middle: Representative IOS amplitude map and field response curve under control condition and under application of 20 µM CNQX, respectively. The colorbar indicates the maximum change of the transmittance compared to the resting light intensity. A Right: Spatial visualization of the percentage of control changes of IOS signal caused by CNQX application.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120017 は 68 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mangieri LR et al. A neural basis for antagonistic control of feeding and compulsive behaviors. Nat Commun 9:52 (2018). PubMed: 29302029
- Soh H et al. Deletion of KCNQ2/3 potassium channels from PV+ interneurons leads to homeostatic potentiation of excitatory transmission. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30382937
- Beamer M et al. Primary blast injury causes cognitive impairments and hippocampal circuit alterations. Exp Neurol 283:16-28 (2016). PubMed: 27246999
- Hsu TT et al. Differential Recruitment of Dentate Gyrus Interneuron Types by Commissural Versus Perforant Pathways. Cereb Cortex 26:2715-27 (2016). PubMed: 26045570
- Hablitz LM et al. GIRK Channels Mediate the Nonphotic Effects of Exogenous Melatonin. J Neurosci 35:14957-65 (2015). PubMed: 26558769