Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cleaved PARP1
- Suitable for: ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Cleaved PARP1 antibody
Cleaved PARP1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Cleaved PARP1
特異性This antibody specifically recognizes the 85 kDa fragment of cleaved PARP1 and can be used as marker for detecting apoptotic cells. Cleavage site specific antibody, unconjugated. The antiserum was produced against a chemically synthesized peptide corresponding to the N-terminus of cleavage site (214/215) of human PARP1 and will recognize Asp 214 and Gly 215.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, WBmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cleaved PARP1.
(Peptide available as
- HeLa cells treated with staurosporine at 0.5 µM for 5 hours.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope-specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a peptide spanning the cleavage site to remove antibody that is reactive with full length PARP1. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a peptide corresponding to the PARP1 cleavage site.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- DNA / RNA
- DNA Damage & Repair
- DNA Damage Response
- DNA Damage Recognition
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).|
機能Involved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism. This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in a detection/signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks. Mediates the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of APLF and CHFR. Positively regulates the transcription of MTUS1 and negatively regulates the transcription of MTUS2/TIP150. With EEF1A1 and TXK, forms a complex that acts as a T-helper 1 (Th1) cell-specific transcription factor and binds the promoter of IFN-gamma to directly regulate its transcription, and is thus involved importantly in Th1 cytokine production. Required for PARP9 and DTX3L recruitment to DNA damage sites. PARP1-dependent PARP9-DTX3L-mediated ubiquitination promotes the rapid and specific recruitment of 53BP1/TP53BP1, UIMC1/RAP80, and BRCA1 to DNA damage sites.
配列類似性Contains 1 BRCT domain.
Contains 1 PARP alpha-helical domain.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Contains 2 PARP-type zinc fingers.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by PRKDC and TXK.
Poly-ADP-ribosylated by PARP2. Poly-ADP-ribosylation mediates the recruitment of CHD1L to DNA damage sites.
S-nitrosylated, leading to inhibit transcription regulation activity.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Nucleus, nucleolus. Localizes at sites of DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin like 1 antibody
- ADP ribosyltransferase NAD(+) antibody
- ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 1 antibody
Proteins from cell extracts were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 4-20% Tris glycine gel and were transferred to PVDF membrane. Membranes were incubated with either 1 µg/mL anti-PARP1 (pan) antibody or anti-PARP1 cleavage site (214/215) specific antibody at 1 µg/mL. After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 antirabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and bands were detected using the Tropix WesternStar detection method. The data show that the anti-PARP1 cleavage site specific antibody only recognizes the 85 kDa fragment of PARP1 in apoptotic cells (lane 3) and does not react with full length PARP1 (lane 1). The PARP1 (pan) antibody confirms that nonapoptotic cells express full length PARP1 of 116 kDa (lane 2) and which is cleaved when apoptosis is induced (lane 4).
HeLa cells were induced into apoptosis with staurosporine at 0.5 µM for 5 hours (panel A) and were untreated as control (panel B). The cells were fixed in cold acetone for 5 minutes. Cells were incubated with the anti-PARP1 cleavage site specific antibody (CCSA) at 10 µg/mL. Cells were then incubated with biotinylated goat anti-rabbit Igs followed by ABC and DAB. The data show that the anti-PARP1 CCSA specifically recognizes PARP1 in apoptotic cells. Taken together with Western blot data above, these data demonstrate the specificity of the anti-PARP1 CCSA for cleaved PARP1.
All lanes : Anti-Cleaved PARP1 antibody (ab4830) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Non-induced Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Induced Jurkat cells
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit HRP
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 85 kDa
Observed band size: 85 kDa
Exposure time: 5 seconds
ab4830 は 37 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tu CC et al. STIM2 knockdown protects against ischemia/reperfusion injury through reducing mitochondrial calcium overload and preserving mitochondrial function. Life Sci 247:116560 (2020). PubMed: 31200000
- Liu L et al. PTEN inhibits non-small cell lung cancer cell growth by promoting G0/G1 arrest and cell apoptosis. Oncol Lett 17:1333-1340 (2019). PubMed: 30655903
- Luo GF et al. FOXD3 may be a new cellular target biomarker as a hypermethylation gene in human ovarian cancer. Cancer Cell Int 19:44 (2019). PubMed: 30858761
- Fang G et al. LncRNA MRAK048635_P1 is critical for vascular smooth muscle cell function and phenotypic switching in essential hypertension. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30833363
- Liu B et al. MiR-29b/Sp1/FUT4 axis modulates the malignancy of leukemia stem cells by regulating fucosylation via Wnt/ß-catenin pathway in acute myeloid leukemia. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:200 (2019). PubMed: 31097000