Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cleaved PARP1
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Cleaved PARP1 antibody
Cleaved PARP1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Cleaved PARP1
特異性This antibody recognizes only the large fragment of PARP1 (89 kDa) and does not react with full length PARP1. The immunogen does not contain Asp214.
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cleaved PARP1 (N terminal). N-terminal residues of the catalytic domain of human PARP1.
Database link: NP_001609
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- DNA / RNA
- DNA Damage & Repair
- DNA Damage Response
- DNA Damage Recognition
機能Involved in the base excision repair (BER) pathway, by catalyzing the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of a limited number of acceptor proteins involved in chromatin architecture and in DNA metabolism. This modification follows DNA damages and appears as an obligatory step in a detection/signaling pathway leading to the reparation of DNA strand breaks. Mediates the poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of APLF and CHFR. Positively regulates the transcription of MTUS1 and negatively regulates the transcription of MTUS2/TIP150. With EEF1A1 and TXK, forms a complex that acts as a T-helper 1 (Th1) cell-specific transcription factor and binds the promoter of IFN-gamma to directly regulate its transcription, and is thus involved importantly in Th1 cytokine production. Required for PARP9 and DTX3L recruitment to DNA damage sites. PARP1-dependent PARP9-DTX3L-mediated ubiquitination promotes the rapid and specific recruitment of 53BP1/TP53BP1, UIMC1/RAP80, and BRCA1 to DNA damage sites.
配列類似性Contains 1 BRCT domain.
Contains 1 PARP alpha-helical domain.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Contains 2 PARP-type zinc fingers.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by PRKDC and TXK.
Poly-ADP-ribosylated by PARP2. Poly-ADP-ribosylation mediates the recruitment of CHD1L to DNA damage sites.
S-nitrosylated, leading to inhibit transcription regulation activity.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Nucleus, nucleolus. Localizes at sites of DNA damage.
- Information by UniProt
- ADP ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin like 1 antibody
- ADP ribosyltransferase NAD(+) antibody
- ADP-ribosyltransferase diphtheria toxin-like 1 antibody
ab2317 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu H et al. The ginsenoside Rk3 exerts anti-esophageal cancer activity in vitro and in vivo by mediating apoptosis and autophagy through regulation of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. PLoS One 14:e0216759 (2019). PubMed: 31091245
- Gorelick-Ashkenazi A et al. Caspases maintain tissue integrity by an apoptosis-independent inhibition of cell migration and invasion. Nat Commun 9:2806 (2018). PubMed: 30022065
- Williams AA et al. Apoptotic Activity of MeCP2 Is Enhanced by C-Terminal Truncating Mutations. PLoS One 11:e0159632 (2016). PubMed: 27442528
- Zhu W et al. Sensing cytosolic RpsL by macrophages induces lysosomal cell death and termination of bacterial infection. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004704 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25738962
- Wong JJ et al. A Cullin1-based SCF E3 ubiquitin ligase targets the InR/PI3K/TOR pathway to regulate neuronal pruning. PLoS Biol 11:e1001657 (2013). PubMed: 24068890