Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cleaved Caspase-3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human, Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-Cleaved Caspase-3 antibody
Cleaved Caspase-3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Cleaved Caspase-3
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Human, Recombinant fragment
- WB: HeLa (treated with staurosporine) whole cell lysate. Camptothecin treated Jurkat whole cell lysate. Cleaved Caspase 3 recombinant protein.
Caspases are synthesized as inactive pro-enzymes that are processed to active form in cells undergoing apoptosis. Caspase 3 has been extensively studied and implicated to play an important role in apoptosis. Active caspase 3 proteolytically cleaves and activates other caspases, as well as relevant targets in the cells (e.g., PARP). This affinity purified antibody recognizing the active forms of caspase-3 provides a new tool for identifying apoptotic cell populations in both tissue sections and cultured cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.03% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.5% BSA, 0.146% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考Caspases are synthesized as inactive pro-enzymes that are processed to active form in cells undergoing apoptosis. Caspase 3 has been extensively studied and implicated to play an important role in apoptosis. Active caspase 3 proteolytically cleaves and activates other caspases, as well as relevant targets in the cells (e.g., PARP). This affinity purified antibody recognizing the active forms of caspase-3 provides a new tool for identifying apoptotic cell populations in both tissue sections and cultured cells.
機能Involved in the activation cascade of caspases responsible for apoptosis execution. At the onset of apoptosis it proteolytically cleaves poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) at a '216-Asp-
-Gly-217' bond. Cleaves and activates sterol regulatory element binding proteins (SREBPs) between the basic helix-loop-helix leucine zipper domain and the membrane attachment domain. Cleaves and activates caspase-6, -7 and -9. Involved in the cleavage of huntingtin. Triggers cell adhesion in sympathetic neurons through RET cleavage.
組織特異性Highly expressed in lung, spleen, heart, liver and kidney. Moderate levels in brain and skeletal muscle, and low in testis. Also found in many cell lines, highest expression in cells of the immune system.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase C14A family.
翻訳後修飾Cleavage by granzyme B, caspase-6, caspase-8 and caspase-10 generates the two active subunits. Additional processing of the propeptides is likely due to the autocatalytic activity of the activated protease. Active heterodimers between the small subunit of caspase-7 protease and the large subunit of caspase-3 also occur and vice versa.
S-nitrosylated on its catalytic site cysteine in unstimulated human cell lines and denitrosylated upon activation of the Fas apoptotic pathway, associated with an increase in intracellular caspase activity. Fas therefore activates caspase-3 not only by inducing the cleavage of the caspase zymogen to its active subunits, but also by stimulating the denitrosylation of its active site thiol.
- Information by UniProt
- active caspase 3 antibody
- Apopain antibody
- CASP 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Cleaved Caspase-3 antibody (ab2302)
Lane 1 : Untreated Jurkat cell line (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood)
Lane 2 : Camptothecin treated Jurkat cell line (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood)
Lysates/proteins at 60 µg per lane.
All lanes : Anti-Cleaved Caspase-3 antibody (ab2302) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate (2 uM Staurosporine, 4Hr) at 20 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate (untreated) at 20 µg
Lane 3 : Cleaved Caspase 3 (recombinant protein) at 0.1 µg
All lanes : 800CW Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Additional bands at: 17 kDa (possible mature (processed) protein), 24 kDa, 35 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-Cleaved Caspase-3 antibody (ab2302) at 1 µg/ml + Camptothecin
(2 µM) treated Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) whole cell lysate
ab2302 は 764 報の論文で使用されています。
- Koc K et al. The targets of ß-sitosterol as a novel therapeutic against cardio-renal complications in acute renal ischemia/reperfusion damage. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 394:469-479 (2021). PubMed: 33048170
- Younis NS et al. Protective Effect of Geraniol on Oxidative, Inflammatory and Apoptotic Alterations in Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiotoxicity: Role of the Keap1/Nrf2/HO-1 and PI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathways. Antioxidants (Basel) 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33053761
- Fleming JC et al. CTEN Induces Tumour Cell Invasion and Survival and Is Prognostic in Radiotherapy-Treated Head and Neck Cancer. Cancers (Basel) 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33066224
- Jam FA et al. Neuroepithelial cell competition triggers loss of cellular juvenescence. Sci Rep 10:18044 (2020). PubMed: 33093561
- Ren Z et al. Glutamate receptor ionotropic, kainate 1 serves as a novel tumor suppressor of colorectal carcinoma and predicts clinical prognosis. Exp Ther Med 20:167 (2020). PubMed: 33093905