Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Citrulline
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Citrulline 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Citrulline
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule by a Glutaraldehyde linker.
特記事項This polyclonal antibody recognizes only citrulline residues on proteins not free citrulline.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Ammonium Sulphate Precipitation
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6464 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
関連性The amino acid Citrulline is required to detoxify the liver from ammonia, which is a waste product of the body from oxidation. Citrulline promotes energy and assists with the immune system. This unusual amino acid is formed in the urea cycle by the addition of carbon dioxide and ammonia to ornithine. It is then combined with aspartic acid to form arginosuccinic acid, which later is metabolized into the amino acid arginine.
Immunofluorescence analysis of THP-1 cells, staining Citrulline with ab6464.
Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 0.05% BSA for 1 hour at 37°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in diluent) for 2 hours at 37°C. ab6717 Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (FITC) was used to detect staining.
ab6464 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mohamed BM et al. Induction of protein citrullination and auto-antibodies production in murine exposed to nickel nanomaterials. Sci Rep 8:679 (2018). PubMed: 29330439
- Verheul MK et al. Pitfalls in the detection of citrullination and carbamylation. Autoimmun Rev 17:136-141 (2018). PubMed: 29203292
- Walker JL et al. In wound repair vimentin mediates the transition of mesenchymal leader cells to a myofibroblast phenotype. Mol Biol Cell 29:1555-1570 (2018). PubMed: 29718762
- Feigenson M et al. Histone Deacetylase 3 Deletion in Mesenchymal Progenitor Cells Hinders Long Bone Development. J Bone Miner Res 32:2453-2465 (2017). PubMed: 28782836
- Horibata S et al. Role of peptidylarginine deiminase 2 (PAD2) in mammary carcinoma cell migration. BMC Cancer 17:378 (2017). PubMed: 28549415