Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CIDE A
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8402 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
関連性Apoptosis is related to many diseases and induced by a family of cell death receptors and their ligands. Cell death signals are transduced by death domain containing adapter molecules and members of the caspase family of proteases. These death signals finally cause the degradation of chromosomal DNA by activated DNase. DFF45/ICARD has been identified as inhibitor of caspase activated DNase DFF40/CAD. DFF45 related proteins CIDE A and CIDE B (for cell death inducing DFF like effector A and B) were recently identified. CIDE contains a new type of domain termed CIDE N, which has high homology with the regulatory domains of DFF45/ICAD and DFF40/CAD. Expression of CIDE A induces DNA fragmentation and activates apoptosis, which is inhibited by DFF45. CIDE A is a DFF45 inhibitable effector that promotes cell death and DNA fragmentation. CIDE A is expressed in many tissues.
細胞内局在Nuclear. Cytoplasm; mitochondrial envelope; lipid droplet.
- Cell death activator CIDE A antibody
- Cell Death Inducing DFFA Like Effector A antibody
- cell death inducing DNA fragmentation factor, alpha subunit like effector A antibody
ab8402 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- He Q et al. SREBP1c mediates the effect of acetaldehyde on Cidea expression in Alcoholic fatty liver Mice. Sci Rep 8:1200 (2018). PubMed: 29352167
- Ruan CC et al. A2A Receptor Activation Attenuates Hypertensive Cardiac Remodeling via Promoting Brown Adipose Tissue-Derived FGF21. Cell Metab 28:476-489.e5 (2018). PubMed: 30017353
- Zhou J et al. Liraglutide induces beige fat development and promotes mitochondrial function in diet induced obesity mice partially through AMPK-SIRT-1-PGC1-a cell signaling pathway. Endocrine N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30535743
- Zhang YY et al. Deletion of Macrophage Mineralocorticoid Receptor Protects Hepatic Steatosis and Insulin Resistance Through ERa/HGF/Met Pathway. Diabetes 66:1535-1547 (2017). PubMed: 28325853
- Binder AK et al. Expression of Human NSAID Activated Gene 1 in Mice Leads to Altered Mammary Gland Differentiation and Impaired Lactation. PLoS One 11:e0146518 (2016). PubMed: 26745373
- Carr SK et al. Maternal diet amplifies the hepatic aging trajectory of Cidea in male mice and leads to the development of fatty liver. FASEB J 28:2191-201 (2014). PubMed: 24481968