Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Choline Acetyltransferase
- Suitable for: IHC-FrFl
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody
Choline Acetyltransferase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Choline Acetyltransferase
特異性Extensive immunohistochemistry indicates localisation to cholinergic nervous system only. Will stain cholinergic neurons in rat central and peripheral nervous systems.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FrFlmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig
交差が予測される動物種: Chicken, Human, Pig, Non human primates非交差種: Sheep
特記事項This antibody appears to have identical characteristics to those described by Benecke et al (1993). The antigen is the same. It is an excellent reagent for immunohistochemistry for both peripheral and central nervous system, staining both cell bodies and nerve terminals.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FrFl||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Catalyzes the reversible synthesis of acetylcholine (ACh) from acetyl CoA and choline at cholinergic synapses.
関連疾患Myasthenic syndrome, congenital, 6, presynaptic
配列類似性Belongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetyl CoA choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- Acetyl CoA:choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- ChAT antibody
Immunohistochemistry analysis of free-floating rat forebrain tissue labelling Choline Acetyltransferase with ab6168 at a dilution of 1/100.
ab6168 staining rat stomach tissue sections by immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Tissue underwent fixation in paraformaldehyde. The primary antibody was diluted 1/200 and incubated with sample for 24 hours. A Texas Red® conjugated goat polyclonal (IgG whole molecule) to rabbit IgG, diluted 1/400 was used as secondary.
ab6168 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kannan A et al. ZPR1 prevents R-loop accumulation, upregulates SMN2 expression and rescues spinal muscular atrophy. Brain 143:69-93 (2020). PubMed: 31828288
- Zhu Q et al. Neural stem cell transplantation improves learning and memory by protecting cholinergic neurons and restoring synaptic impairment in an amyloid precursor protein/presenilin 1 transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Mol Med Rep 21:1172-1180 (2020). PubMed: 31922229
- Tarafder S et al. A Combination of Oxo-M and 4-PPBP as a potential regenerative therapeutics for tendon injury. Theranostics 9:4241-4254 (2019). PubMed: 31281545
- Bagher Z et al. Differentiation of neural crest stem cells from nasal mucosa into motor neuron-like cells. J Chem Neuroanat 92:35-40 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29807106
- Chen X et al. Functional Multichannel Poly(Propylene Fumarate)-Collagen Scaffold with Collagen-Binding Neurotrophic Factor 3 Promotes Neural Regeneration After Transected Spinal Cord Injury. Adv Healthc Mater 7:e1800315 (2018). PubMed: 29920990
- Genabai NK et al. Deregulation of ZPR1 causes respiratory failure in spinal muscular atrophy. Sci Rep 7:8295 (2017). PubMed: 28811488
- Genabai NK et al. Genetic inhibition of JNK3 ameliorates spinal muscular atrophy. Hum Mol Genet 24:6986-7004 (2015). PubMed: 26423457
- Tu JL et al. APOE 4 polymorphism results in early cognitive deficits in an EAE model. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 384:466-70 (2009). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 19422789
- Masliukov PM & Timmermans JP Immunocytochemical properties of stellate ganglion neurons during early postnatal development. Histochem Cell Biol 122:201-9 (2004). PubMed: 15338227
- Bao F & Liu D Peroxynitrite generated in the rat spinal cord induces neuron death and neurological deficits. Neuroscience 115:839-49 (2002). PubMed: 12435422