Key features and details
- Antimalarial; apoptosis and autophagy inhibitor
- CAS Number: 50-63-5
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in water to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
製品名Chloroquine diphosphate, apoptosis and autophagy inhibitor
製品の詳細Antimalarial; apoptosis and autophagy inhibitor
Antimalarial agent. Inhibits tumor cell growth and metastasis and induces apoptosis in vitro. Binds to Fe(II)-protoporphyrin IX (FP) to form FP-chloroquine complex resulting in cell lysis and parasite cell autodigestion.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Orphan Nuclear Receptors
ab240635 staining SQSTM1 in wild-type Hap1 cells and SQSTM1 knockout Hap1 cells treated with chloroquine (ab142116, 50μM for 24 hrs). The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5 min) then permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated with ab240635 at 1μg/ml concentration and ab7291 (Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin) at 1/1000 dilution overnight at 4°C followed by a further incubation at room temperature for 1h with a goat secondary antibody to rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150081) at 2 μg/ml (shown in green) and a goat secondary antibody to mouse IgG (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab150120) at 2 μg/ml (shown in red). Nuclear DNA was labelled in blue with DAPI.
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems TCS SP8).
2D chemical structure image of ab142116, Chloroquine diphosphate, apoptosis and autophagy inhibitor
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab142116 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Alsamri H et al. Carnosol Is a Novel Inhibitor of p300 Acetyltransferase in Breast Cancer. Front Oncol 11:664403 (2021). PubMed: 34055630
- Si L et al. A human-airway-on-a-chip for the rapid identification of candidate antiviral therapeutics and prophylactics. Nat Biomed Eng 5:815-829 (2021). PubMed: 33941899
- Goyal S et al. Inhibition of in vitro Ebola infection by anti-parasitic quinoline derivatives. F1000Res 9:268 (2020). PubMed: 32528661
- Lotsberg ML et al. AXL Targeting Abrogates Autophagic Flux and Induces Immunogenic Cell Death in Drug-Resistant Cancer Cells. J Thorac Oncol 15:973-999 (2020). PubMed: 32018052
- Eloranta K et al. Chloroquine Triggers Cell Death and Inhibits PARPs in Cell Models of Aggressive Hepatoblastoma. Front Oncol 10:1138 (2020). PubMed: 32766148
- Xu S et al. Ai-lncRNA EGOT enhancing autophagy sensitizes paclitaxel cytotoxicity via upregulation of ITPR1 expression by RNA-RNA and RNA-protein interactions in human cancer. Mol Cancer 18:89 (2019). PubMed: 30999914
- De Waele J et al. Poly(I:C) primes primary human glioblastoma cells for an immune response invigorated by PD-L1 blockade. Oncoimmunology 7:e1407899 (2018). PubMed: 29399410
- Prieto P et al. Activation of autophagy in macrophages by pro-resolving lipid mediators. Autophagy 11:1729-44 (2015). PubMed: 26506892