Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Chk1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Chk1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to Chk1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
Synthetic phospho peptide (Human), which represents a portion of human Chk 1 encoded within exon 8.
- HeLa whole cell lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2845 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2500 - 1/15000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
- Information by UniProt
- C85740 antibody
- Cell cycle checkpoint kinase antibody
- Checkpoint , S. pombe, homolog of, 1 antibody
ab2845 at a 1:10000 dilution staining ~57 kDa Chk 1 in HeLa whole cell lysate (30
µg / lane, +/- 10 Gy IR, +/- calf intestinal phosphatase treatment (CIP)) by Western blot (ECL, 30 seconds exposure). ab2845 at a 1:10000 dilution staining ~57 kDa Chk 1 in HeLa whole cell lysate (30µg / lane, +/- 10 Gy IR, +/- calf intestinal phosphatase treatment (CIP)) by Western blot (ECL, 30 seconds exposure).
All lanes : Anti-Chk1 antibody (ab2845) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate of HT29 tumour cell line, untreated
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate of HT29 tumour cell line, treated with DMSO
Lane 3 : Whole cell lysate of HT29 tumour cell line, treated with 50nM SN38 for 6h
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP conjugated cow anti-goat antibody at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 54 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
ab2845 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nawrocki ST et al. The NEDD8-activating enzyme inhibitor MLN4924 disrupts nucleotide metabolism and augments the efficacy of cytarabine. Clin Cancer Res 21:439-47 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25388161
- Reeder A et al. Stress hormones reduce the efficacy of paclitaxel in triple negative breast cancer through induction of DNA damage. Br J Cancer 112:1461-70 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25880007
- Sousa MM et al. An inverse switch in DNA base excision and strand break repair contributes to melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLoS One 8:e55493 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23405159
- Fan S et al. DIM (3,3'-diindolylmethane) confers protection against ionizing radiation by a unique mechanism. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:18650-5 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24127581
- Im JS et al. Per3, a circadian gene, is required for Chk2 activation in human cells. FEBS Lett 584:4731-4 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21070773
- Turner NC et al. A synthetic lethal siRNA screen identifying genes mediating sensitivity to a PARP inhibitor. EMBO J : (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18388863
- Jazayeri A et al. ATM- and cell cycle-dependent regulation of ATR in response to DNA double-strand breaks. Nat Cell Biol 8:37-45 (2006). PubMed: 16327781