Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cellubrevin
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Cellubrevin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Cellubrevin
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat
- In Western Blot HeLa cell extract (ab7898) can be used as a positive control.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考The vesicle associated membrane proteins (VAMP) or synaptobrevins are calcium binding proteins specific to eukaryotes. VAMPs, along with synaptosomal associated protein of 25 kDa (SNAP-25) and syntaxin, form the core complex of soluble NSF attachment protein receptor (SNARE) proteins that interact with the soluble proteins N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor (NSF) and alpha-SNAP. These membrane associated proteins play a key role in the regulation of vesicle membrane fusion with the plasma membrane. The Clostridium tetani neurotoxin is a metalloprotease with specificity for VAMP. In Alzheimer’s disease, all VAMP isoform levels appear to be significantly reduced.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5789 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa).|
機能SNARE involved in vesicular transport from the late endosomes to the trans-Golgi network.
配列類似性Belongs to the synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 v-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
細胞内局在Membrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome.
- Information by UniProt
- CEB antibody
- Cellubrevin antibody
- Synaptobrevin 3 antibody
ab5789 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lasic E et al. Astrocyte Specific Remodeling of Plasmalemmal Cholesterol Composition by Ketamine Indicates a New Mechanism of Antidepressant Action. Sci Rep 9:10957 (2019). PubMed: 31358895
- Habtemichael EN et al. Usp25m protease regulates ubiquitin-like processing of TUG proteins to control GLUT4 glucose transporter translocation in adipocytes. J Biol Chem 293:10466-10486 (2018). PubMed: 29773651
- Verboogen DRJ et al. Secretory vesicles of immune cells contain only a limited number of interleukin 6 molecules. FEBS Lett 592:1535-1544 (2018). PubMed: 29570778
- Verboogen DRJ et al. Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy reveals rerouting of SNARE trafficking driving dendritic cell activation. Elife 6:N/A (2017). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28524818
- Caceres PS et al. Vesicle-associated membrane protein 2 (VAMP2) but Not VAMP3 mediates cAMP-stimulated trafficking of the renal Na+-K+-2Cl- co-transporter NKCC2 in thick ascending limbs. J Biol Chem 289:23951-62 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 25008321