Key features and details
- Assay type: Quantitative
- Detection method: Fluorescent
- Platform: Microplate
- Sample type: Adherent cells, Suspension cells
- Sensitivity: 100 cells/well
製品名Cell Viability Assay Kit (Fluorometric - Blue)
Cell viability/proliferation キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Adherent cells, Suspension cells
検出感度> 100 cells/well
検出範囲100 cells/well - 100000 cells/well
ステップOne step assay
This Cell Proliferation Assay Kit (Fluorometric-Blue) ab102501 (previously known as VisionBlue Quick Cell Viability Fluorometic Assay K303) provides by far the most sensitive and easiest means for quantifying cell proliferation and viability. Simply add the single reagent to cell culture, incubate and read the fluorescence intensity. The assay utilizes the redox dye resazurin which is not fluorescent, but upon reduction by viable metabolically active cells, the dye becomes highly fluorescent (Ex = 530-570 nm; Em = 590-620 nm). Therefore, viable metabolically active cells can be easily measured.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
This product is manufactured by BioVision, an Abcam company and was previously called K303 VisionBlue™ Quick Cell Viability Fluorometric Assay Kit. K303-2500 is the same size as the 2500 test size of ab102501.
- Simple procedure: Just Add-Incubate-Read. No washing, No solublization.
- Highly Sensitive: Detect as few as 100 cells.
- Longer Stability: Reagent is stable at 4C for at least a year.
- Safe: Non-radioactive, non-toxic, and cells can be further used for other experiments.
- Wide applications: Used in studying a variety of growth stimulations or inhibitions (e.g., by growth factors, cytokine, nutrients, anticancer drugs, apoptosis inducers/inhibitors, toxicityinducing chemicals, etc.).
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 500 tests 2500 tests VisionBlueTM Reagent 1 x 5ml 1 x 25ml
関連性Cell proliferation is the multiplication or reproduction of cells, as a result of cell growth and cell division, resulting in the expansion of a cell population.
- Cell Cytotoxicity
- cell tracking
ab102501 は 1 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tsiarli MA et al. Antenatal dexamethasone exposure differentially affects distinct cortical neural progenitor cells and triggers long-term changes in murine cerebral architecture and behavior. Transl Psychiatry 7:e1153 (2017). PubMed: 28608856