Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CDYL
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, African green monkey
- Isotype: IgG
CDYL 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to CDYL
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, African green monkey
交差が予測される動物種: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse CDYL aa 300-400 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in COS7 cells transfected with Human CDYL (Whole Cell Lysate)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5188 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa).|
機能Acts as repressor of transcription (By similarity). Has histone acetyltransferase activity, with a preference for histone H4.
組織特異性Ubiquitous. Expressed at moderate levels in all tissues examined.
配列類似性Contains 1 chromo domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CDY-like antibody
- CDY-like autosomal antibody
- Cdyl antibody
All lanes : Anti-CDYL antibody (ab5188) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : COS-7 (African green monkey kidney fibroblast-like cell line) whole cell lysate - Untransfected
Lane 2 : COS7 CDYL (Human) Transfected Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 66 kDa
Observed band size: 80 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 60 kDa, 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 12 minutes
All lanes : Anti-CDYL antibody (ab5188) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : COS-7 (African green monkey kidney fibroblast-like cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : COS7 cells transfected with HA-CDYL-FLAG plasmid
Predicted band size: 66 kDa
Observed band size: 83 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Rabbit polyclonal to CDYL (ab5188) at 1/1000.
Left lane (-) COS7 (monkey) cells.
Right lane (+) COS7 cells transfected with HA-CDYL-FLAG plasmid.
ab5188 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Qiu Z et al. CDYL promotes the chemoresistance of small cell lung cancer by regulating H3K27 trimethylation at the CDKN1C promoter. Theranostics 9:4717-4729 (2019). PubMed: 31367252
- Wang J et al. Asymmetric Expression of LincGET Biases Cell Fate in Two-Cell Mouse Embryos. Cell 175:1887-1901.e18 (2018). PubMed: 30550787
- Qi C et al. Coordinated regulation of dendrite arborization by epigenetic factors CDYL and EZH2. J Neurosci 34:4494-508 (2014). Rat . PubMed: 24671995
- Escamilla-Del-Arenal M et al. Cdyl, a new partner of the inactive X chromosome and potential reader of H3K27me3 and H3K9me2. Mol Cell Biol 33:5005-20 (2013). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 24144980
- Bantscheff M et al. Chemoproteomics profiling of HDAC inhibitors reveals selective targeting of HDAC complexes. Nat Biotechnol : (2011). PubMed: 21258344
- Sass S et al. MicroRNAs coordinately regulate protein complexes. BMC Syst Biol 5:136 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21867514
- Zhang Y et al. Corepressor Protein CDYL Functions as a Molecular Bridge between Polycomb Repressor Complex 2 and Repressive Chromatin Mark Trimethylated Histone Lysine 27. J Biol Chem 286:42414-25 (2011). WB, ChIP, ChIP-sequencing ; Human . PubMed: 22009739
- Vermeulen M et al. Quantitative Interaction Proteomics and Genome-wide Profiling of Epigenetic Histone Marks and Their Readers. Cell 142:967-80 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20850016
- Franz H et al. Multimerization and H3K9me3 Binding Are Required for CDYL1b Heterochromatin Association. J Biol Chem 284:35049-59 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19808672
- Kuppuswamy M et al. Role of the PLDLS-binding cleft region of CtBP1 in recruitment of core and auxiliary components of the corepressor complex. Mol Cell Biol 28:269-81 (2008). WB . PubMed: 17967884