Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [Y100.4] to CDK1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Schizosaccharomyces pombe
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-CDK1 antibody [Y100.4]
CDK1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [Y100.4] to CDK1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Schizosaccharomyces pombe
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5467 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
機能Plays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
組織特異性Isoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- SwissProt: P04551 Schizosaccharomyces pombe
製品の状態CDK1 can be located to the Nucleus, cytoplasm and Mithocondria. It's cytoplasmic during interphase and reversibly translocated from cytoplasm to the nucleus when phosphorilated before G2-M transition when associated with cyclin-B1. Accumulates in mitochondria in G2-arrested cells upon DNA-damage.
- Cdc 2 antibody
- Cdc2 antibody
- CDC28A antibody
ab5467 は 20 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mennie AK et al. LARP7-like protein Pof8 regulates telomerase assembly and poly(A)+TERRA expression in fission yeast. Nat Commun 9:586 (2018). WB ; Schizosaccharomyces pombe . PubMed: 29422503
- Fletcher J et al. Nutrient Limitation Inactivates Mrc1-to-Cds1 Checkpoint Signalling in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Cells 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29473861
- Caspari T et al. The drinking water contaminant dibromoacetonitrile delays G1-S transition and suppresses Chk1 activation at broken replication forks. Sci Rep 7:12730 (2017). PubMed: 28986587
- Chan KY et al. Dialogue between centrosomal entrance and exit scaffold pathways regulates mitotic commitment. J Cell Biol 216:2795-2812 (2017). PubMed: 28774892
- Simonetti F et al. Ubiquitination-dependent control of sexual differentiation in fission yeast. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28841135