Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DCS-120 + DCS-121] to Cdc25A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-Cdc25A antibody [DCS-120 + DCS-121]
Cdc25A 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [DCS-120 + DCS-121] to Cdc25A
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
Please note that this antibody is an oligoclonal antibody. It is a cocktail of monoclonal antibodies that have been carefully selected. Oligoclonal antibodies have not only the specificity and batch-to-batch consistency of a monoclonal antibody, but also have the advantage of the sensitivity of a polyclonal antibody due to their ability to recognize multiple epitopes on an antigen.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
クローン名DCS-120 + DCS-121
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2357 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
機能Tyrosine protein phosphatase which functions as a dosage-dependent inducer of mitotic progression. Directly dephosphorylates CDK1 and stimulates its kinase activity. Also dephosphorylates CDK2 in complex with cyclin E, in vitro.
配列類似性Belongs to the MPI phosphatase family.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
ドメインThe phosphodegron motif mediates interaction with specific F-box proteins when phosphorylated. Putative phosphorylation sites at Ser-79 and Ser-82 appear to be essential for this interaction.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by CHEK1 on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279, Ser-293 and Thr-507 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Also phosphorylated by CHEK2 on Ser-124, Ser-279, and Ser-293 during checkpoint mediated cell cycle arrest. Phosphorylation on Ser-178 and Thr-507 creates binding sites for YWHAE/14-3-3 epsilon which inhibits CDC25A. Phosphorylation on Ser-76, Ser-124, Ser-178, Ser-279 and Ser-293 may also promote ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis of CDC25A by the SCF complex. Phosphorylation of CDC25A at Ser-76 by CHEK1 primes it for subsequent phosphorylation at Ser-79, Ser-82 and Ser-88 by NEK11. Phosphorylation by NEK11 is required for BTRC-mediated polyubiquitination and degradation. Phosphorylation by PIM1 leads to an increase in phosphatase activity. Phosphorylated by PLK3 following DNA damage, leading to promote its ubiquitination and degradation.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) ubiquitin ligase complex that contains FZR1/CDH1 during G1 phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitinated by a SCF complex containing BTRC and FBXW11 during S phase leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Deubiquitination by USP17L2/DUB3 leads to its stabilization.
- Information by UniProt
- Cdc 25a antibody
- CDC25A antibody
- CDC25A2 antibody
ab2357 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Blancas S et al. Protein Expression Analysis in Uterine Cervical Cancer for Potential Targets in Treatment. Pathol Oncol Res 25:493-501 (2019). PubMed: 29532409
- Sun G et al. miR-19a promotes vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation, migration and invasion through regulation of Ras homolog family member B. Int J Mol Med 44:1991-2002 (2019). PubMed: 31573047
- Ding FN et al. miR-122-5p modulates the radiosensitivity of cervical cancer cells by regulating cell division cycle 25A (CDC25A). FEBS Open Bio 9:1869-1879 (2019). PubMed: 31505105
- Sims JK & Wade PA Mi-2/NuRD complex function is required for normal S phase progression and assembly of pericentric heterochromatin. Mol Biol Cell 22:3094-102 (2011). PubMed: 21737684
- Liberal V et al. Cyclin-dependent kinase subunit (Cks) 1 or Cks2 overexpression overrides the DNA damage response barrier triggered by activated oncoproteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21697511
- Kasahara K et al. 14-3-3gamma mediates Cdc25A proteolysis to block premature mitotic entry after DNA damage. EMBO J 29:2802-12 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20639859
- Honaker Y & Piwnica-Worms H Casein kinase 1 functions as both penultimate and ultimate kinase in regulating Cdc25A destruction. Oncogene 29:3324-34 (2010). PubMed: 20348946
- Leisser C et al. Subcellular localisation of Cdc25A determines cell fate. Cell Death Differ 11:134 (2004). PubMed: 14685169
- Leisser C et al. Subcellular localisation of Cdc25A determines cell fate. Cell Death Differ 11:80-9 (2004). PubMed: 12970676