Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD8 alpha
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-CD8 alpha antibody
CD8 alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to CD8 alpha
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Human, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide within Human CD8 alpha aa 200 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P01732
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4055 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能Identifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
関連疾患Defects in CD8A are a cause of familial CD8 deficiency (CD8 deficiency) [MIM:608957]. Familial CD8 deficiency is a novel autosomal recessive immunologic defect characterized by absence of CD8+ cells, leading to recurrent bacterial infections.
配列類似性Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
翻訳後修飾All of the five most carboxyl-terminal cysteines form inter-chain disulfide bonds in dimers and higher multimers, while the four N-terminal cysteines do not.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- alpha polypeptide (p32) antibody
- CD_antigen=CD8a antibody
- CD8 antibody
ab4055 staining CD8 alpha in human spleen tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 2% BSA for 10 minutes at 21°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in citric acid. Samples were incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in TBS/BSA/azide) for 16 hours at 21°C. A biotin-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab4055 staining CD8 alpha in Human lymph node tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked for 5 minutes at 25°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200) for 1 hour at 25°C. A Biotin-conjugated Donkey anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody.
Immunofluorescence analysis of free-floating porcine brain tissue sections, staining CD8 alpha with ab4055.
Tissue was fixed in formalin before incubation with primary antibody (1/100). A FITC-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab4055 at 1/200 staining CD8 alpha in human tonsil tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
ab4055 at 1/500 dilution staining CD8 alpha from human PBMC (Peripheral blood mononuclear cells) tissue sections by IHC-P. The tissue was paraformaldehyde fixed and a heat mediated antigen retrieval step was performed prior to incubation with the antibody for 20 minutes. A biotinylated goat anti-rabbit antibody was used as the secondary.
ab4055 は 74 報の論文で使用されています。
- Oh WS et al. Protective effects of fermented rice extract on ulcerative colitis induced by dextran sodium sulfate in mice. Food Sci Nutr 8:1718-1728 (2020). PubMed: 32180979
- Wang C et al. Integration of intratumoral RASSF10 expression and tumor-associated macrophages into the established clinical indicators better predicts the prognosis of clear cell renal cell carcinoma patients. Oncoimmunology 9:1736793 (2020). PubMed: 32313718
- Xue J et al. Intrinsic ß-catenin signaling suppresses CD8+ T-cell infiltration in colorectal cancer. Biomed Pharmacother 115:108921 (2019). PubMed: 31078045
- Takahashi H et al. Clinical and Biological Significance of PD-L1 Expression Within the Tumor Microenvironment of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Anticancer Res 39:3039-3046 (2019). PubMed: 31177146
- Tierney JF et al. Expression of programmed death ligand 1 and 2 in adrenocortical cancer tissues: An exploratory study. Surgery 165:196-201 (2019). PubMed: 30413322