Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PG-M1] to CD68
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG3
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab783 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/40. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. (use ABC method). We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.|
機能Could play a role in phagocytic activities of tissue macrophages, both in intracellular lysosomal metabolism and extracellular cell-cell and cell-pathogen interactions. Binds to tissue- and organ-specific lectins or selectins, allowing homing of macrophage subsets to particular sites. Rapid recirculation of CD68 from endosomes and lysosomes to the plasma membrane may allow macrophages to crawl over selectin-bearing substrates or other cells.
組織特異性Highly expressed by blood monocytes and tissue macrophages. Also expressed in lymphocytes, fibroblasts and endothelial cells. Expressed in many tumor cell lines which could allow them to attach to selectins on vascular endothelium, facilitating their dissemination to secondary sites.
配列類似性Belongs to the LAMP family.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated.
細胞内局在Cell membrane and Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 68 antibody
- CD68 antibody
- CD68 antigen antibody
ab783 staining CD68 in Human tonsil tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections).
Paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded human granulomatous inflammatory tissue stained for CD68 using ab783 in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab783 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Waller R et al. Iba-1-/CD68+ microglia are a prominent feature of age-associated deep subcortical white matter lesions. PLoS One 14:e0210888 (2019). PubMed: 30682074
- Pratt D et al. Programmed Death Ligand 1 Is a Negative Prognostic Marker in Recurrent Isocitrate Dehydrogenase-Wildtype Glioblastoma. Neurosurgery N/A:N/A (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 30011045
- Liu JYW et al. Doublecortin-expressing cell types in temporal lobe epilepsy. Acta Neuropathol Commun 6:60 (2018). PubMed: 30005693
- Hultman K et al. The APOE ?4/?4 genotype potentiates vascular fibrin(ogen) deposition in amyloid-laden vessels in the brains of Alzheimer's disease patients. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 33:1251-8 (2013). PubMed: 23652625
- Horny HP et al. Immunoreactivity of normal and neoplastic human tissue mast cells with macrophage-associated antibodies, with special reference to the recently developed monoclonal antibody PG-M1. Hum Pathol 24:355-8 (1993). PubMed: 8491475
- Kaiserling E et al. Aberrant expression of macrophage-associated antigens (CD68 and Ki-M1P) by Schwann cells in reactive and neoplastic neural tissue. Light- and electron-microscopic findings. Mod Pathol 6:463-8 (1993). PubMed: 8415593
- Thiele J et al. Macrophages in normal human bone marrow and in chronic myeloproliferative disorders: an immunohistochemical and morphometric study by a new monoclonal antibody (PG-M1) on trephine biopsies. Virchows Arch A Pathol Anat Histopathol 421:33-9 (1992). PubMed: 1636247