Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PG-M1] to CD68
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG3
製品名Anti-CD68 antibody [PG-M1]
CD68 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [PG-M1] to CD68
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
適用なし: ICC or IHC-Fr
- IHC-P: Human tonsil and granulomatous inflammatory tissues.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab783 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/40. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. (use ABC method). We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.|
機能Could play a role in phagocytic activities of tissue macrophages, both in intracellular lysosomal metabolism and extracellular cell-cell and cell-pathogen interactions. Binds to tissue- and organ-specific lectins or selectins, allowing homing of macrophage subsets to particular sites. Rapid recirculation of CD68 from endosomes and lysosomes to the plasma membrane may allow macrophages to crawl over selectin-bearing substrates or other cells.
組織特異性Highly expressed by blood monocytes and tissue macrophages. Also expressed in lymphocytes, fibroblasts and endothelial cells. Expressed in many tumor cell lines which could allow them to attach to selectins on vascular endothelium, facilitating their dissemination to secondary sites.
配列類似性Belongs to the LAMP family.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated.
細胞内局在Cell membrane and Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 68 antibody
- CD68 antibody
- CD68 antigen antibody
ab783 staining CD68 in Human tonsil tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections).
Paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded human granulomatous inflammatory tissue stained for CD68 using ab783 in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab783 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Waller R et al. Iba-1-/CD68+ microglia are a prominent feature of age-associated deep subcortical white matter lesions. PLoS One 14:e0210888 (2019). PubMed: 30682074
- Pratt D et al. Programmed Death Ligand 1 Is a Negative Prognostic Marker in Recurrent Isocitrate Dehydrogenase-Wildtype Glioblastoma. Neurosurgery N/A:N/A (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 30011045
- Liu JYW et al. Doublecortin-expressing cell types in temporal lobe epilepsy. Acta Neuropathol Commun 6:60 (2018). PubMed: 30005693
- Hultman K et al. The APOE ?4/?4 genotype potentiates vascular fibrin(ogen) deposition in amyloid-laden vessels in the brains of Alzheimer's disease patients. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 33:1251-8 (2013). PubMed: 23652625
- Horny HP et al. Immunoreactivity of normal and neoplastic human tissue mast cells with macrophage-associated antibodies, with special reference to the recently developed monoclonal antibody PG-M1. Hum Pathol 24:355-8 (1993). PubMed: 8491475
- Kaiserling E et al. Aberrant expression of macrophage-associated antigens (CD68 and Ki-M1P) by Schwann cells in reactive and neoplastic neural tissue. Light- and electron-microscopic findings. Mod Pathol 6:463-8 (1993). PubMed: 8415593
- Thiele J et al. Macrophages in normal human bone marrow and in chronic myeloproliferative disorders: an immunohistochemical and morphometric study by a new monoclonal antibody (PG-M1) on trephine biopsies. Virchows Arch A Pathol Anat Histopathol 421:33-9 (1992). PubMed: 1636247