Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-259] to CD63
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD63 antibody [MEM-259]
CD63 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-259] to CD63
特異性CD63 antigen (human)
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (HPB-ALL T cell line)
- This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human skin melanoma.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8219 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
Use at an assay dependant concentration. For detection of activated platelets, neutrophils and basophils.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能This antigen is associated with early stages of melanoma tumor progression. May play a role in growth regulation.
組織特異性Dysplastic nevi, radial growth phase primary melanomas, hematopoietic cells, tissue macrophages.
配列類似性Belongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Lysosome membrane. Late endosome membrane. Also found in Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Located in platelet dense granules.
- Information by UniProt
- Lysosomal associated membrane protein 3 antibody
- CD 63 antibody
- CD63 antibody
ab8219 staining CD63 in human fibrosarcoma cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde. Samples were incubated with primary antibody which was used diluted to 10 µg/ml for 1 hour at 20°C. An Alexa Fluor®555-conjugated donkey monoclonal to mouse IgG was used at dilution at 1/500 as secondary antibody.
IHC image of CD63 staining in Human skin melanoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab8219, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Flow cytometry analysis staining CD63 in IgE- activated peripheral blood using ab8219 (2μg/ml).
ab8219 は 61 報の論文で使用されています。
- García-Romero N et al. Polyethylene glycol improves current methods for circulating extracellular vesicle-derived DNA isolation. J Transl Med 17:75 (2019). PubMed: 30871557
- Ortega FG et al. EGFR detection in extracellular vesicles of breast cancer patients through immunosensor based on silica-chitosan nanoplatform. Talanta 194:243-252 (2019). PubMed: 30609526
- Li Z et al. Establishment and Evaluation of a Simple Size-Selective Method for Exosome Enrichment and Purification. J Biomed Nanotechnol 15:1090-1096 (2019). PubMed: 30890238
- Poggio M et al. Suppression of Exosomal PD-L1 Induces Systemic Anti-tumor Immunity and Memory. Cell 177:414-427.e13 (2019). PubMed: 30951669
- Geeurickx E et al. The generation and use of recombinant extracellular vesicles as biological reference material. Nat Commun 10:3288 (2019). PubMed: 31337761