Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AK-6] to CD62P
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD62P antibody [AK-6]
CD62P 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [AK-6] to CD62P
特異性MCA796 recognises the CD62P glycoprotein, a 140kD molecule expressed by activated platelets and endothelial cells.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Human, Rhesus monkey
- IHC-P: Human renal carcinoma tissue. IHC-Fr: Rhesus monkey myometrium tissue. Flow: Thrombin activated human platelets.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 1.45% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6632 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Ca(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
組織特異性Stored in the alpha-granules of platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Upon cell activation by agonists, P-selectin is transported rapidly to the cell surface.
関連疾患Defects in SELP may be a cause of susceptibility to ischemic stroke (ISCHSTR) [MIM:601367]; also known as cerebrovascular accident or cerebral infarction. A stroke is an acute neurologic event leading to death of neural tissue of the brain and resulting in loss of motor, sensory and/or cognitive function. Ischemic strokes, resulting from vascular occlusion, is considered to be a highly complex disease consisting of a group of heterogeneous disorders with multiple genetic and environmental risk factors.
配列類似性Belongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen CD62 antibody
- CD62 antibody
- CD62 antigen-like family member P antibody
ab6632 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang K et al. Activation of brain endothelium by Escherichia coli K1 virulence factor cglD promotes polymorphonuclear leukocyte transendothelial migration. Med Microbiol Immunol 208:59-68 (2019). PubMed: 30171337
- Bertrand L et al. Targeting the HIV-infected brain to improve ischemic stroke outcome. Nat Commun 10:2009 (2019). PubMed: 31043599
- Barranco R et al. Immunohistochemical expression of P-selectin, SP-A, HSP70, aquaporin 5, and fibronectin in saltwater drowning and freshwater drowning. Int J Legal Med 133:1461-1467 (2019). PubMed: 31222534
- Zhang Y et al. Neutrophil extracellular traps induced by activated platelets contribute to procoagulant activity in patients with colorectal cancer. Thromb Res 180:87-97 (2019). PubMed: 31271975
- Farinazzo A et al. Nanovesicles from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells inhibit T lymphocyte trafficking and ameliorate chronic experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Sci Rep 8:7473 (2018). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 29748664