Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AK-6] to CD62P
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD62P antibody [AK-6]
CD62P 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [AK-6] to CD62P
特異性MCA796 recognises the CD62P glycoprotein, a 140kD molecule expressed by activated platelets and endothelial cells.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Human, Rhesus monkey
- IHC-P: Human renal carcinoma tissue. IHC-Fr: Rhesus monkey myometrium tissue. Flow: Thrombin activated human platelets.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 1.45% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6632 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Ca(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
組織特異性Stored in the alpha-granules of platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Upon cell activation by agonists, P-selectin is transported rapidly to the cell surface.
関連疾患Defects in SELP may be a cause of susceptibility to ischemic stroke (ISCHSTR) [MIM:601367]; also known as cerebrovascular accident or cerebral infarction. A stroke is an acute neurologic event leading to death of neural tissue of the brain and resulting in loss of motor, sensory and/or cognitive function. Ischemic strokes, resulting from vascular occlusion, is considered to be a highly complex disease consisting of a group of heterogeneous disorders with multiple genetic and environmental risk factors.
配列類似性Belongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen CD62 antibody
- CD62 antibody
- CD62 antigen-like family member P antibody
ab6632 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Sun C et al. ADAM17-regulated CX3CL1 expression produced by bone marrow endothelial cells promotes spinal metastasis from hepatocellular carcinoma. Int J Oncol 57:249-263 (2020). PubMed: 32319605
- Zhang K et al. Activation of brain endothelium by Escherichia coli K1 virulence factor cglD promotes polymorphonuclear leukocyte transendothelial migration. Med Microbiol Immunol 208:59-68 (2019). PubMed: 30171337
- Bertrand L et al. Targeting the HIV-infected brain to improve ischemic stroke outcome. Nat Commun 10:2009 (2019). PubMed: 31043599
- Barranco R et al. Immunohistochemical expression of P-selectin, SP-A, HSP70, aquaporin 5, and fibronectin in saltwater drowning and freshwater drowning. Int J Legal Med 133:1461-1467 (2019). PubMed: 31222534
- Zhang Y et al. Neutrophil extracellular traps induced by activated platelets contribute to procoagulant activity in patients with colorectal cancer. Thromb Res 180:87-97 (2019). PubMed: 31271975