Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-43] to CD59
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-CD59 antibody [MEM-43]
CD59 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-43] to CD59
特異性CD59 antigen (human). MEM-43 identified CD59 as the new cluster on 4th HLDA Workshop. MEM-43 reacts with well defined epitope (WhO, P-53).
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, WB, IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Thymocytes and T lymphocytes.
- ICC/IF: Human fibrosarcoma cells. Flow Cyt: HT1080 cells.
When originally tested in WB, SDS was included in the sample buffer, however, feedback from one researcher has shown that it is best to omit SDS from the sample buffer.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9182 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use under non-reducing conditions.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Potent inhibitor of the complement membrane attack complex (MAC) action. Acts by binding to the C8 and/or C9 complements of the assembling MAC, thereby preventing incorporation of the multiple copies of C9 required for complete formation of the osmolytic pore. This inhibitor appears to be species-specific. Involved in signal transduction for T-cell activation complexed to a protein tyrosine kinase.
The soluble form from urine retains its specific complement binding activity, but exhibits greatly reduced ability to inhibit MAC assembly on cell membranes.
関連疾患Defects in CD59 are the cause of CD59 deficiency (CD59D) [MIM:612300].
配列類似性Contains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated. The N-glycosylation mainly consists of a family of biantennary complex-type structures with and without lactosamine extensions and outer arm fucose residues. Also significant amounts of triantennary complexes (22%). Variable sialylation also present in the Asn-43 oligosaccharide. The predominant O-glycans are mono-sialylated forms of the disaccharide, Gal-beta-1,3GalNAc, and their sites of attachment are probably on Thr-76 and Thr-77. The GPI-anchor of soluble urinary CD59 has no inositol-associated phospholipid, but is composed of seven different GPI-anchor variants of one or more monosaccharide units. Major variants contain sialic acid, mannose and glucosamine Sialic acid linked to an N-acetylhexosamine-galactose arm is present in two variants.
Glycated. Glycation is found in diabetic subjects, but only at minimal levels in nondiabetic subjects. Glycated CD59 lacks MAC-inhibitory function and confers to vascular complications of diabetes.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Secreted. Soluble form found in a number of tissues.
- Information by UniProt
- 16.3A5 antibody
- 1F5 antibody
- 1F5 antigen antibody
ab9182 staining CD59 in Human fibrosarcoma (HT1080) by Flow Cytometry. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody,10 µg/ml in PBS, for 1 hour at 20°C. An Abcam PE-conjugated donkey polyclonal to mouse IgG ( ab7003), 5 µg/ml, was used as secondary antibody.
ab9182 は 21 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yan B et al. Effects of the Bone/Bone Marrow Microenvironments on Prostate Cancer Cells and CD59 Expression. Biomed Res Int 2020:2753414 (2020). PubMed: 32337233
- Kalappurakkal JM et al. Integrin Mechano-chemical Signaling Generates Plasma Membrane Nanodomains that Promote Cell Spreading. Cell 177:1738-1756.e23 (2019). PubMed: 31104842
- Yan B et al. iTRAQ-based Comparative Serum Proteomic Analysis of Prostate Cancer Patients with or without Bone Metastasis. J Cancer 10:4165-4177 (2019). PubMed: 31413735
- Chen Y et al. Differentiation of human adipose derived stem cells into Leydig-like cells with molecular compounds. J Cell Mol Med 23:5956-5969 (2019). PubMed: 31293077
- Wang Y et al. Effect of membrane-bound complement regulatory proteins on tumor cell sensitivity to complement-dependent cytolysis triggered by heterologous expression of the a-gal xenoantigen. Oncol Lett 15:9061-9068 (2018). PubMed: 29805637