Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [UCH-L1] to CD45RO
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-CD45RO antibody [UCH-L1]
CD45RO 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [UCH-L1] to CD45RO
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Cultured T cells from an IL-2-dependent T-cell line (CA1) prepared from human peripheral blood activated with influenza virus.
- IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue. WB: Human tonsil and thymus tissue lysate. Flow Cytometry: HeLa cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Protein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN. Dephosphorylates LYN, and thereby modulates LYN activity.
関連疾患Defects in PTPRC are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)B(+)NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Genetic variations in PTPRC are involved in multiple sclerosis susceptibility (MS) [MIM:126200]. MS is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by the gradual accumulation of focal plaques of demyelination particularly in the periventricular areas of the brain. Peripheral nerves are not affected. Onset usually in third or fourth decade with intermittent progression over an extended period. The cause is still uncertain.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 1/6 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
ドメインThe first PTPase domain interacts with SKAP1.
翻訳後修飾Heavily N- and O-glycosylated.
細胞内局在Membrane. Membrane raft. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- B220 antibody
- CD45 antibody
- cd45 antigen antibody
ab23 (1 µg/ml) staining CD45RO in human tonsil.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus ), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers citrate pH 6.1. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with hematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
All lanes : Anti-CD45RO antibody [UCH-L1] (ab23) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human tonsil normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29615)
Lane 2 : Human thymus tissue lysate - total protein (ab30146)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 131 kDa
Observed band size: 180 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 120 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 8 minutes
CD45RO contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab23 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Luo Y et al. UCH-L1 promotes invasion of breast cancer cells through activating Akt signaling pathway. J Cell Biochem 119:691-700 (2018). PubMed: 28636190
- Yang X et al. Misdiagnosis of primary pleural DLBCL as tuberculosis: A case report and literature review. Mol Clin Oncol 8:729-732 (2018). PubMed: 29732155
- Wu X et al. Folic acid reverses uric acid crystal-induced surface OAT1 internalization by inhibiting RhoA activity in uric acid nephropathy. Mol Med Rep 13:2385-92 (2016). PubMed: 26846716
- Zhang P et al. ILT4 drives B7-H3 expression via PI3K/AKT/mTOR signalling and ILT4/B7-H3 co-expression correlates with poor prognosis in non-small cell lung cancer. FEBS Lett 589:2248-56 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 26149216
- Pukaß K & Richter-Landsberg C Inhibition of UCH-L1 in oligodendroglial cells results in microtubule stabilization and prevents a-synuclein aggregate formation by activating the autophagic pathway: implications for multiple system atrophy. Front Cell Neurosci 9:163 (2015). PubMed: 25999815
- Sato S et al. Impact of the tumor microenvironment in predicting postoperative hepatic recurrence of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors. Oncol Rep 32:2753-9 (2014). PubMed: 25310565
- Tarhini AA et al. Immune monitoring of the circulation and the tumor microenvironment in patients with regionally advanced melanoma receiving neoadjuvant ipilimumab. PLoS One 9:e87705 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24498358
- Zlobec I et al. Next-generation tissue microarray (ngTMA) increases the quality of biomarker studies: an example using CD3, CD8, and CD45RO in the tumor microenvironment of six different solid tumor types. J Transl Med 11:104 (2013). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 23627766
- Smith SH et al. Functional subsets of human helper-inducer cells defined by a new monoclonal antibody, UCHL1. Immunology 58:63-70 (1986). PubMed: 2423439
- Norton AJ et al. Monoclonal antibody (UCHL1) that recognises normal and neoplastic T cells in routinely fixed tissues. J Clin Pathol 39:399-405 (1986). IHC-Fr, IHC-P . PubMed: 2422219