Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PD7/26 + 2B11] to CD45
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD45 antibody [PD7/26 + 2B11]
CD45 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [PD7/26 + 2B11] to CD45
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to CD45. Human peripheral blood lymphocytes were used to raise clone PD7/ 26 and isolated neoplastic cells from a T cell lymphoma were used to raise clone 2B11.
Please note that this antibody is an oligoclonal antibody. It is a cocktail of monoclonal antibodies that have been carefully selected. Oligoclonal antibodies have not only the specificity and batch-to-batch consistency of a monoclonal antibody, but also have the advantage of the sensitivity of a polyclonal antibody due to their ability to recognize multiple epitopes on an antigen.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
クローン名PD7/26 + 2B11
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
1/40 - 1/100 for 30 - 60 mins at RT (ABC method).
機能Protein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN.
関連疾患Defects in PTPRC are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)B(+)NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Genetic variations in PTPRC are involved in multiple sclerosis susceptibility (MS) [MIM:126200]. MS is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by the gradual accumulation of focal plaques of demyelination particularly in the periventricular areas of the brain. Peripheral nerves are not affected. Onset usually in third or fourth decade with intermittent progression over an extended period. The cause is still uncertain.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 1/6 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
ドメインThe first PTPase domain interacts with SKAP1.
翻訳後修飾Heavily N- and O-glycosylated.
細胞内局在Membrane. Membrane raft. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- B220 antibody
- CD 45 antibody
- CD45 antibody
ab781 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Her Z et al. An improved pre-clinical patient-derived liquid xenograft mouse model for acute myeloid leukemia. J Hematol Oncol 10:162 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28985760
- Sun JD et al. Efficacy and safety of the hypoxia-activated prodrug TH-302 in combination with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel in human tumor xenograft models of pancreatic cancer. Cancer Biol Ther 16:438-49 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 25679067
- Kohno H et al. CCL3 production by microglial cells modulates disease severity in murine models of retinal degeneration. J Immunol 192:3816-27 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24639355
- Han G et al. Preventive and therapeutic effects of Smad7 on radiation-induced oral mucositis. Nat Med 19:421-8 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23475202
- DeRose YS et al. Tumor grafts derived from women with breast cancer authentically reflect tumor pathology, growth, metastasis and disease outcomes. Nat Med 17:1514-20 (2011). Human . PubMed: 22019887