Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [W3/25] to CD4
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD4 antibody [W3/25]
CD4 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [W3/25] to CD4
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Rat CD4. Rat thymocyte membrane.
- Flow cyt: Lewis rat splenocytes.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml.
機能Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
配列類似性Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
翻訳後修飾Palmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
Lewis rat splenocytes stained with ab6413 (right) or mouse IgG1κ (ab170190) isotype (left). Lewis rat splenocytes were incubated for 30 min on ice in 1x PBS / 10 % rat serum to block FC receptors and non-specific protein-protein interaction followed by the antibody (ab6413) or mouse IgG1κ (ab170190) (1x106 in 100 µl at 0.2 µg/ml) for 30 min on ice.
The secondary antibody Goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor ® 488, pre-adsorbed) (ab150117) was used at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min on ice. The cells were simultaneously stained with CD3 antibody.
Acquisition of >30,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Blue laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter. Events were gated on viable lymphocytes.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6413 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Grémy O et al. Caffeic acid phenethyl ester modifies the Th1/Th2 balance in ileal mucosa after gamma-irradiation in the rat by modulating the cytokine pattern. World J Gastroenterol 12:4996-5004 (2006). PubMed: 16937495
- Jefferies WA et al. Authentic T helper CD4 (W3/25) antigen on rat peritoneal macrophages. J Exp Med 162:117-27 (1985). PubMed: 3159821
- Barclay AN The localization of populations of lymphocytes defined by monoclonal antibodies in rat lymphoid tissues. Immunology 42:593-600 (1981). PubMed: 7016746
- Webb M et al. Inhibition of mixed lymphocyte response by monoclonal antibody specific for a rat T lymphocyte subset. Nature 282:841-3 (1979). PubMed: 160013
- White RA et al. T-lymphocyte heterogeneity in the rat: separation of functional subpopulations using a monoclonal antibody. J Exp Med 148:664-73 (1978). PubMed: 29936