Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [E11] to CD35 - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IP, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-CD35 antibody [E11] - BSA and Azide free
CD35 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [E11] to CD35 - BSA and Azide free
特異性Does not block complement receptor 1 (CR1) activity. No cross reaction with CR2.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IP, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD35. human acute monocytic leukaemia cells.
Database link: P17927
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 223 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use 10μl of the diluted antibody to label 106 cells or 100μl of whole blood
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
機能Mediates cellular binding of particles and immune complexes that have activated complement.
組織特異性Present on erythrocytes, leukocytes, glomerular podocytes, and splenic follicular dendritic cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the receptors of complement activation (RCA) family.
Contains 30 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- C3 binding protein antibody
- C3b/C4b receptor antibody
- C3BR antibody
ab25 (1µg/ml) staining CD35 in human spleen.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus ), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers citrate pH6.1. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab25 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yuan K et al. Complement C3 overexpression activates JAK2/STAT3 pathway and correlates with gastric cancer progression. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 39:9 (2020). PubMed: 31928530
- Fonseca MI et al. Analysis of the Putative Role of CR1 in Alzheimer's Disease: Genetic Association, Expression and Function. PLoS One 11:e0149792 (2016). PubMed: 26914463
- Fetica B et al. High prevalence of viral hepatitis in a series of splenic marginal zone lymphomas from Romania. Blood Cancer J 6:e498 (2016). PubMed: 27834940
- Park HJ et al. Using mutagenesis and structural biology to map the binding site for the Plasmodium falciparum merozoite protein PfRh4 on the human immune adherence receptor. J Biol Chem 289:450-63 (2014). ELISA . PubMed: 24214979
- LaPan P et al. Optimization of total protein and activity assays for the detection of MMP-12 in induced human sputum. BMC Pulm Med 10:40 (2010). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 20678199
- Hogg N et al. Identification of an anti-monocyte monoclonal antibody that is specific for membrane complement receptor type one (CR1). Eur J Immunol 14:236-43 (1984). PubMed: 6368248