Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [SP7] to CD3, prediluted
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Cynomolgus monkey
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-CD3 antibody [SP7], prediluted
CD3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [SP7] to CD3, prediluted
特異性ab21703 recognises CD3 epsilon chain. This antibody reacts with the intracytoplasmic portion of the CD3 antigen expressed by T cells. It stains human T cells in both the cortex and medulla of the thymus and in peripheral lymphoid tissues.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human, Cynomolgus monkey
交差が予測される動物種: Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Cow, Dog, Pig, Macaque monkey, Woodchuck
Synthetic peptide within Human CD3 aa 150 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P07766
- Recombinant Human CD3 epsilon protein (ab114153) can be used as a positive control in WB. Tonsil tissue.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
This antibody is suitable for staining normal and neoplastic T cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, Tris buffered saline, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
一次抗体 備考This antibody is suitable for staining normal and neoplastic T cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/25. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/1. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use neat. Perform high temperature antigen unmasking with 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0.
機能The CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
関連疾患Defects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
配列類似性Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue, staining CD3 with ab21703.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human thymus tissue, staining CD3 with ab21703.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Hodgkin's lymphoma tissue, staining CD3 with ab21703.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human uterus tissue, staining CD3 with ab21703.
ab21703 は 16 報の論文で使用されています。
- Schropp V et al. Contribution of LTi and TH17 cells to B cell aggregate formation in the central nervous system in a mouse model of multiple sclerosis. J Neuroinflammation 16:111 (2019). PubMed: 31138214
- Kisu I et al. Long-Term Outcome and Rejection After Allogeneic Uterus Transplantation in Cynomolgus Macaques. J Clin Med 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31581534
- Buss LA & Dachs GU Voluntary exercise slows breast tumor establishment and reduces tumor hypoxia in ApoE-/- mice. J Appl Physiol (1985) 124:938-949 (2018). PubMed: 29357514
- Wang L et al. An Acquired Vulnerability of Drug-Resistant Melanoma with Therapeutic Potential. Cell 173:1413-1425.e14 (2018). PubMed: 29754815
- Pillon A et al. Actinic keratosis modelling in mice: A translational study. PLoS One 12:e0179991 (2017). PubMed: 28662116