Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PS1] to CD3
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-CD3 antibody [PS1]
CD3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [PS1] to CD3
特異性This antibody, when used in conjunction with UCHL-1, is regarded as a reliable pan T-cell marker for immunophenotyping of lymphomas (See reference). Exceptions include some of the more aggressive, high-grade T cell lymphomas, which may not express detectable antigen. This antibody does not react with B-cells.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Prokaryotic fusion protein corresponding to the epsilon chain of CD3
- Tonsil or T-cell lymphoma. IHC-P: Human colon tissue and colorectal mucosa tissue. IHC-Fr: Human skin tissue.
特記事項This antibody works well when used in combination with ab972 - Antigen retrieval solution - heat mediated high pH 9.5.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, Tissue culture supernatant
Proprietary preservative that is not sodium azide or thimerosal, protein carrier.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab699 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21654633|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能The CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
関連疾患Defects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
配列類似性Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
ab699 staining CD3 in paraffin-embedded human colorectal mucosa tissue sections by IHC-P. Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 10% Goat serum for 30 minutes at 20°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in citrate buffer (pH 6). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in PBS/BSA/Tween) for 30 minutes at 20°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated rat anti mouse/rabbit polymer was used as secondary antibody.
ab699 staining CD3 in human colon tissue by immunohistochemistry. Tissue was fixed in acetone, blocked using 10% donkey serum/PBS for 30 minutes at 21°C and then incubated with ab699 at a 1/40 dilution for 16 hours at 4°C. The secondary used was an Alexa-Fluor® 555 conjugated donkey anti-mouse polyclonal used at a 1/1000 dilution. CD3 in red nuclear counterstaining with DAPI in blue.
All lanes : Anti-CD3 antibody [PS1] (ab699) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Positive control - CD3 protein
Lane 2 : Whole cell Jurkat lysate
Lane 3 : Whole cell PBMCs lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal anti-mouse CD3 HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 10 minutes
Gel running conditions: Reduced non-denaturing (native) (5-16% gels).
Incubation time: 16 hours at 4°C in 5% BSA/ TBST.
Methanol fixed human lymphocyte cells stained for CD3 (red) using ab699 at a 1/75 dilution in ICC/IF. Blocked for 30 minutes at RT using 4% BSA. Incubation time: 16 hours at 4°C in PBS/4% BSA. Secondary antibody: Goat polyclonal anti-mouse TexasRed® at a 1/100 dilution.
ab669 staining CD3 in human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Tissue was fixed in methanol, blocked using 4% BSA for 30 minutes at room temperature and then incubated with ab699 at a 1/75 dilution for 16 hours at 4°C. The secondary used was a biotin conjugated goat anti-mouse polyclonal used at 10µg/ml.
ab699 は 20 報の論文で使用されています。
- Matsuda M et al. Human NK cell development in hIL-7 and hIL-15 knockin NOD/SCID/IL2rgKO mice. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30936185
- Di Martino L et al. TWEAK/Fn14 Is Overexpressed in Crohn's Disease and Mediates Experimental Ileitis by Regulating Critical Innate and Adaptive Immune Pathways. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 8:427-446 (2019). PubMed: 31181286
- Peruzzotti-Jametti L et al. Macrophage-Derived Extracellular Succinate Licenses Neural Stem Cells to Suppress Chronic Neuroinflammation. Cell Stem Cell 22:355-368.e13 (2018). PubMed: 29478844
- Liu Y et al. Expression and location of IL-17A, E, F and their receptors in colorectal adenocarcinoma: Comparison with benign intestinal disease. Pathol Res Pract 214:482-491 (2018). Human . PubMed: 29548809
- Liu F et al. Increased T-helper 17 cell differentiation mediated by exosome-mediated microRNA-451 redistribution in gastric cancer infiltrated T cells. Cancer Sci 109:65-73 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29059496