Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [L26] to CD20
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100 - 1/750. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|IP||1/100 - 1/750.|
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/50.|
|IHC-Fr||1/20 - 1/50.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能This protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
組織特異性Expressed on B-cells.
関連疾患Defects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
配列類似性Belongs to the MS4A family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human tonsil tissue with ab9475 at 1 in 50 dilution.
Human peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab9475 (red line). Human whole blood was processed using a modified protocol based on Chow et al, 2005 (PMID: 16080188). In brief, human whole blood was fixed in 4% formaldehyde (methanol-free) for 10 min at 22°C. Red blood cells were then lyzed by the addition of Triton X-100 (final concentration - 0.1%) for 15 min at 37°C. For experimentation, cells were treated with 50% methanol (-20°C) for 15 min at 4°C. Cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab9475, 0.1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 4°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 0.1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >30,000 total events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. Gating strategy - peripheral blood lymphocytes.
ab9475 - immunohistochemistry
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded human tonsil stained with CD20, B cell using ABC and Fast Red chromagen.
CD20 associates with phosphorylated proteins after BCR stimulation. Ramos cells were unstimulated or stimulated with F(ab')2 anti-Igµ for the times and temperatures indicated. Cells were lysed in digitonin, and CD20 was Immunoprecipitated from cleared lysates. Immunoprecipitates were probed using anti-phosphotyrosine (ptyr) (n = 4). The membranes were stripped and reprobed for CD20 using ab9475 (lower panel).
ab9475 は 29 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu J et al. Nipah virus persists in the brains of nonhuman primate survivors. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31341108
- Nicastro M et al. Fibrocytes in Chronic Periaortitis: A Novel Mechanism Linking Inflammation and Fibrosis. Arthritis Rheumatol 71:1913-1922 (2019). PubMed: 31233292
- Park S et al. Paired whole exome and transcriptome analyses for the Immunogenomic changes during concurrent chemoradiotherapy in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J Immunother Cancer 7:128 (2019). PubMed: 31097034
- Danvin A et al. Impact of Femoral Ossification on Local and Systemic Cardiovascular Patients' Condition. Ann Vasc Surg 60:335-345 (2019). PubMed: 31200045
- Morton JJ et al. Dual use of hematopoietic and mesenchymal stem cells enhances engraftment and immune cell trafficking in an allogeneic humanized mouse model of head and neck cancer. Mol Carcinog 57:1651-1663 (2018). PubMed: 30129680