Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CB19] to CD19 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1167 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CD19 (FITC) immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD19 (FITC) is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
機能Assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
関連疾患Defects in CD19 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 3 (CVID3) [MIM:613493]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD19 defect. CVID3 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
配列類似性Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated on serine and threonine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated on tyrosine following B-cell activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19 antibody
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19, included antibody
- AW495831 antibody
ab1167 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Toyoshima K et al. Analysis of circulating tumor cells derived from advanced gastric cancer. Int J Cancer 137:991-8 (2015). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 25622566
- Bradbury LE et al. The CD19/CD21 signal transducing complex of human B lymphocytes includes the target of antiproliferative antibody-1 and Leu-13 molecules. J Immunol 149:2841-50 (1992). PubMed: 1383329
- Carter RH & Fearon DT CD19: lowering the threshold for antigen receptor stimulation of B lymphocytes. Science 256:105-7 (1992). PubMed: 1373518