Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CB19] to CD19
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1255 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
CD19 immunofluorescence analysis can be performed on a flow cytometerequipped with an excitation source of 488nm and fitted with logarithmic amplifiers.
10µl ofCD19 is sufficient for labelling of 1x106 cells.
機能Assembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
関連疾患Defects in CD19 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 3 (CVID3) [MIM:613493]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD19 defect. CVID3 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
配列類似性Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated on serine and threonine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated on tyrosine following B-cell activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19 antibody
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19, included antibody
- AW495831 antibody
ab1255 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ruella M et al. Induction of resistance to chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy by transduction of a single leukemic B cell. Nat Med 24:1499-1503 (2018). PubMed: 30275568
- Bradbury LE et al. The CD19/CD21 signal transducing complex of human B lymphocytes includes the target of antiproliferative antibody-1 and Leu-13 molecules. J Immunol 149:2841-50 (1992). PubMed: 1383329
- Carter RH & Fearon DT CD19: lowering the threshold for antigen receptor stimulation of B lymphocytes. Science 256:105-7 (1992). PubMed: 1373518