Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-48] to CD18
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD18 antibody [MEM-48]
CD18 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-48] to CD18
特異性Human CD18 antigen. This antibody recognizes all three leucocyte integrins.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (Leucocytes of a patient suffering from a LGL-type leukaemia).
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 24th January 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from TCS. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab657 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.1-1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. Integrins alpha-M/beta-2 and alpha-X/beta-2 are receptors for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component and for fibrinogen. Integrin alpha-X/beta-2 recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen alpha-chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for factor X. Integrin alpha-D/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM3 and VCAM1.
関連疾患Defects in ITGB2 are the cause of leukocyte adhesion deficiency type 1 (LAD1) [MIM:116920]. LAD1 patients have recurrent bacterial infections and their leukocytes are deficient in a wide range of adhesion-dependent functions.
配列類似性Belongs to the integrin beta chain family.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
翻訳後修飾Both Ser-745 and Ser-756 become phosphorylated when T-cells are exposed to phorbol esters. Phosphorylation on Thr-758 (but not on Ser-756) allows interaction with 14-3-3 proteins.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 subunit beta antibody
- Beta 2 (antigen CD18 (p95) antibody
- CD 18 antibody
Human peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab657 (red line). Human whole blood was processed using a modified protocol based on Chow et al, 2005 (PMID: 16080188). In brief, human whole blood was fixed in 4% formaldehyde (methanol-free) for 10 min at 22ºC. Red blood cells were then lyzed by the addition of Triton X-100 (final concentration - 0.1%) for 15 min at 37ºC. For experimentation, cells were treated with 50% methanol (-20°C) for 15 min at 4ºC. Cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab657, 1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 4ºC. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 4ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >30,000 total events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. Gating strategy - peripheral blood lymphocytes.
ab657 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nice JB et al. Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans Leukotoxin Is Delivered to Host Cells in an LFA-1-Indepdendent Manner When Associated with Outer Membrane Vesicles. Toxins (Basel) 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30322160
- Laufer JM et al. CCR7 Is Recruited to the Immunological Synapse, Acts as Co-stimulatory Molecule and Drives LFA-1 Clustering for Efficient T Cell Adhesion Through ZAP70. Front Immunol 9:3115 (2018). PubMed: 30692994
- Asadi A et al. Characterization of Antibodies to Products of Proinsulin Processing Using Immunofluorescence Staining of Pancreas in Multiple Species. J Histochem Cytochem 63:646-62 (2015). PubMed: 26216140
- Xiang Y et al. Analysis on the relevance of asthma susceptibility with the alteration of integrin ß 4 expression. PLoS One 9:e95533 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24740264
- Giese S & Marsh M Tetherin can restrict cell-free and cell-cell transmission of HIV from primary macrophages to T cells. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004189 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24991932
- Evani SJ et al. Monocytes mediate metastatic breast tumor cell adhesion to endothelium under flow. FASEB J 27:3017-29 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23616566
- Drbal K et al. Human leukocytes contain a large pool of free forms of CD18. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 275:295-9 (2000). PubMed: 10964661
- Bazil V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. IV. Antibodies against subunits of the LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18) leucocyte-adhesion glycoprotein. Folia Biol (Praha) 36:41-50 (1990). PubMed: 1971601