Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-18] to CD14 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-18] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
CD14 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-18] to CD14 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Monkey, Non human primates
A crude mixture of human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6083 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.01µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Cooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
組織特異性Expressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
配列類似性Contains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
翻訳後修飾N- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
Human peripheral blood cells stained with ab6083 (red line). Human whole blood was processed using a modified protocol based on Chow et al, 2005 (PMID: 16080188). In brief, human whole blood was fixed in 4% formaldehyde (methanol-free) for 10 min at 22°C. Red blood cells were then lyzed by the addition of Triton X-100 (final concentration - 0.1%) for 15 min at 37°C. For experimentation, cells were treated with 50% methanol (-20°C) for 15 min at 4°C. Cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6083, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 4°C. Acquisition of >30,000 total events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
ab6083 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- van Montfoort N et al. Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen Activates Myeloid Dendritic Cells via a Soluble CD14-Dependent Mechanism. J Virol 90:6187-99 (2016). PubMed: 27099316
- Landa-Solís C et al. Cryopreserved CD90+ cells obtained from mobilized peripheral blood in sheep: a new source of mesenchymal stem cells for preclinical applications. Cell Tissue Bank : (2015). IF . PubMed: 26220398
- Suzuki K et al. Human anti-microbial cathelicidin peptide LL-37 suppresses the LPS-induced apoptosis of endothelial cells. Int Immunol 23:185-93 (2011). PubMed: 21393634
- He J et al. Mycoplasma genitalium-derived lipid-associated membrane proteins activate NF-kappaB through toll-like receptors 1, 2, and 6 and CD14 in a MyD88-dependent pathway. Clin Vaccine Immunol 16:1750-7 (2009). PubMed: 19793902
- Maurice S et al. Isolation of progenitor cells from cord blood using adhesion matrices. Cytotechnology 54:121-33 (2007). PubMed: 19003027
- Sundan A et al. Soluble CD14 from urine copurifies with a potent inducer of cytokines. Eur J Immunol 24:1779-84 (1994). PubMed: 7519994
- Bazil V et al. Structural relationship between the soluble and membrane-bound forms of human monocyte surface glycoprotein CD14. Mol Immunol 26:657-62 (1989). PubMed: 2779588
- Bazil V et al. Biochemical characterization of a soluble form of the 53-kDa monocyte surface antigen. Eur J Immunol 16:1583-9 (1986). PubMed: 3493149