製品名Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15]
CD14 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14
特異性This antibody reacts with CD14 antigen
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IPmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Non human primates
A crude mixture of human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度>95% by SDS-PAGE
特記事項（精製）Purified from hybridaom culture supernatant by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157312)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Phycoerythrin) (ab18271)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab194805)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232910)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234214)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (FITC) (ab28061)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Biotin) (ab28118)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (Allophycocyanin) (ab60901)
- Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (PerCP) (ab65950)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab760 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Cooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
組織特異性Expressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
配列類似性Contains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
翻訳後修飾N- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Lin HT et al. Characterization of pancreatic stem cells derived from adult human pancreas ducts by fluorescence activated cell sorting. World J Gastroenterol 12:4529-35 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 16874866) »
- Sundan A et al. Soluble CD14 from urine copurifies with a potent inducer of cytokines. Eur J Immunol 24:1779-84 (1994). Read more (PubMed: 7519994) »